Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: found this interesting  (Read 13524 times)

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
Re: found this interesting
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 02:12:47 PM »

Collecting water is illegal, and all water is publicly owned???

What bs.
What is this society coming too
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton

Seed Collector

• Slow but reliable
  • Trading Score: +93
  • Oklevueha Native American Church Member
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 03:39:03 PM »

I was watching last night's Ring of Fire (with Mike Papantonio). 10/16/13. https://www.aclu.org/national-security/unleashed-and-unaccountable-fbis-unchecked-abuse-authority

He had Robert Kennedy Jr. on there talking about the ACLU's September 2013 Report Unleashed and Unaccountable: The FBI's Unchecked Abuse of Authority. The FBI has been collecting the metadata from citizens vehicle's GPS, and phone GPS (and calls, texts etc.) and forming profiles on people to determine if they are 6 levels away from someone deemed dangerous. [that info is actually sent to Israel to spy on US and then Israel selectively reports back what they have found]

They were talking about how they were focusing their efforts on making environmental activists, Civil Rights leaders, etc seem like terrororists; and ignoring the terrorist-like nature of some Anti-Abortion activists who have been utilizing explosives, etc.

They specifically mentioned that they were compiling maps of where people of various ethnicities were living, and who they were contacting. There was a FBI operation with the end goal of having MLK commit suicide.

The FBI justification for spying on that stuff recently is that "some members of the Black Panther Party had utilized explosives back in the 1960's." <-- Glad I've watched Cointelpro 101, so I've seen more of the story and I know the FBI did pay a man to do a bombing, and then they blamed another man.

Robert Kennedy Jr. also said (on Ring Of Fire) that the phone/communications companies are being payed big $ to send the spying information (metadata) to the government.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:44:04 PM by Seed Collector »

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 04:52:10 PM »

Pretty scary info there seed collector. So I assume all us here in the states on forums like this are being monitored without our knowledge. Definitely was aware already but all that physically coming out on record recently really puts a sour feeling in your gut. Not like any of us here are really doing anything bad and we are only exercising a human right ...growing plants like humans always have freely without constriction. No one intends to do any harm or actually use any of these plants.  They are just too fascinating too not grow and preserve because of historical, cultural, religious, and aesthetic qualities as sacred plant collectors. Right guys?
Spreading love!

Seed Collector

• Slow but reliable
  • Trading Score: +93
  • Oklevueha Native American Church Member
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »

No one intends to do any harm or actually use any of these plants.  They are just too fascinating too not grow and preserve because of historical, cultural, religious, and aesthetic qualities as sacred plant collectors. Right guys?

Agreed.

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 09:52:32 PM »

It shouldn't matter what we plan to do or what we're not planning on doing with these plants, yes we should respect the rules of this forum and disallow ourselves from discussions of the use/consumption of these plants, but in reality, I should not have to need permission from a government to be able to do what I want with plants so long as it causes no harm to others. It's my life I have right to do what I see fit with it.

To get back on the original topic... I do not believe Obamacare is the answer to anything, it's far too long and confusing and is nothing more than a waste of time and energy. If these "forced entries" are in fact true, I don't believe they are constitutional, maybe if these 'home inspections' were voluntary that would be more acceptable, but forcing people to allow strangers into their homes on the grounds of "health home visits" is just a sham, it leaves too many opportunities to abuse that power.

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 03:02:09 AM »

The original topic belongs to the General and Off Topic Area, so I'm moving it there.

Also, please keep it reasonable and civil if the discussion goes on.

Kind regards,

Mandrake

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 06:33:21 PM »

A few other things of interest to look into...

The Denver international airport conspiracy

The Georgia guide stones

The new hundred dollar bill conspiracy

I know none of this pertains to plants...but as enlightened individuals who made it here because of plants other things must be known in order to stop our beloveds from going extinct. Idk if any of these are true...just intriguing and scary...
Spreading love!

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 07:02:04 PM »

Oh my. Conspiracy theories?

Let's share seeds, not fear.

Thanks,
Hcc

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 10:21:34 PM »

No fear brother ... diligence. All can be undone we must wake up first...
Spreading love!

Mandrake

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 12:26:33 AM »

Diligence is more than welcome, but conspiracy theories are discouraged.

Kind regards,

Mandrake

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 01:07:28 AM »

Cool man this will go no further
Spreading love!

Mandrake

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 01:20:36 AM »

I don't like to rain on anyone's parade, believe me, but CTs are a spiny and potentially conflictive off-topic matter, even when they are declared as such (which is regardless more honest than dressing them as fact, for as long as they are still disputed).

Whenever anyone wants to raise awareness about anything, just try to bring good quality information and make your points. Particularly if they are related to STS community interests. I don't think anyone in the staff will frown upon relevant information, for as long as we make the step to cross from theory to factual information.

Kind regards,

Mandrake
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:21:02 AM by Mandrake »
Pages: 1 [2]