Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Anyone heard of this stuff?  (Read 8218 times)

semaphore

• Trading Score: +4
Anyone heard of this stuff?
« on: November 12, 2013, 09:16:18 AM »

I have a friend who was told by a guy who is very big into sustainable farming that he makes this stuff called ORMUS via the dry method. His name is Dan Shrieber. Apparently this stuff is insanely powerful and has something to do with m-state quantum balancing.  Apparently its amazing for plants. So im going to make some and feed some to my plants to see if it does anything.

http://ormusforum.com/

nobody

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +335
  • Hidden Member Extraordinaire
Re: Anyone heard of this stuff?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 09:26:42 AM »

Heard of it but have never seen any proof or unbiased publications about it. Pseudoscience if you ask me.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 08:13:09 AM by nobody »
¨At any time, you can turn on your computer, log into Facebook and watch humanity´s collective ego, mid masturbation¨.

semaphore

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 11:40:26 AM »

True its definitely out there type stuff and most academics will go against the grain of it. But i guess what harm can it be to try it out i guess

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 01:57:57 PM »

Please do some research if you intend to experiment with things like this, and then decide if it's worth your time and money. Personally, I think there's many available (tested, thoroughly discussed) options and treatments to boost your plants, other than ideas that so far don't hold water. And about "what harm can it be to try it out", please be careful.

Moving this to General and Off Topic Area.

Kind regards,

Mandrake

semaphore

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 02:41:29 PM »

Please do some research if you intend to experiment with things like this, and then decide if it's worth your time and money. Personally, I think there's many available (tested, thoroughly discussed) options and treatments to boost your plants, other than ideas that so far don't hold water. And about "what harm can it be to try it out", please be careful.

Moving this to General and Off Topic Area.

Kind regards,

Mandrake

Well according to some guides i've found how to make this stuff its going to cost me $0.  I didnt plan on ingesting the stuff. Was gonna use sea water and caustic soda and feed it to a plant or two. Yes i think its total rubbish but yeah whats science without experimentation.