Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Diviner's Greetings  (Read 4006 times)

Divinorum

Diviner's Greetings
« on: November 08, 2013, 11:34:27 PM »

Hello,

No firsthand gardening experience, 20 years old and recently moved to a place where I can begin gardening in my life.

I grew up in one of the unsustainable parts of our society, and throughout my teenage years I had dreams of doing farm work and of growing entheogens. I recently moved into a community which is based around a commercial-scale winery and there are many people with botany experience, horticulture, apiary, viticulture and agriculture experience who are willing to help me sustain my own slice of culture.

And I must be one of the luckiest people, because there is also a community of people available to me for entheoculture assistance!

My main interests are in growing Salvia Divinorum, Acacia sp., Passiflora Sp., and Turnera Diffusa, but im also interested in growing mullein, artemesia, yarrow, s. apiana, hawthorne, copal trees  and heirloom veggies and cactuses and all sorts of things.

I have three good friends here who run beehives, one is really a master at it. I am definitely considering maintaining a hive at some point.

Come spring I'll grow S. Divinorum, A. Simplicifolia, P. Incarnata, and P. Cerulaea

I'm looking forward to helping preserve entheogen culture and serve sustainability
 ;)

onion

• Trading Score: +44
  • Why?
Re: Diviner's Greetings
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 12:08:01 AM »

Welcome to the forum! it sounds like you'll fit in well here.  :)
How?

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 12:16:33 AM »

Hi Diviner.

Welcome to STS!

Which Acacia species are you interested in? Which cacti species?

;)
Hcc

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 12:26:41 AM »

Welcome to the forum! I'd like to get some *true* Turnera diffusa myself. Unfortunately most of the seeds/plants on the market are not true diffusa.
If you fill out your grow/share/wish lists on your profile page it will make it easier for others to trade with you.
Hit me up in the spring time. I should have a salvia cutting I can hook you up with. :)

Seed Collector

• Slow but reliable
  • Trading Score: +93
  • Oklevueha Native American Church Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 12:45:30 AM »

Welcome to STS, Divinorum.

Do you have the Acacia seeds you are interested in already?
http://sharetheseeds.me/forum/index.php?topic=696.0

You can update your profile to include items on your: grow/share/wish lists.

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:13 AM »

Welcome diviner :)

Would you like some wild passiflora incarnata seeds? Or maybe youve already got some?

Also i may have some wormwood seeds still in there somewhere...
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton

nahuatochtl

• Mexican spirit
  • Trading Score: +8
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 12:55:20 AM »

Welcome brother.

you will like it here.
On top of a mountain i take care of the spirits, and they take care of me.

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 01:58:37 AM »

Welcome to STS!
Cactus = Life

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 02:24:50 AM »

Welcome man! Sounds like you got good ideas in mind. Hope we can help you get started!
Spreading love!

utahraptor

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 03:05:56 AM »

Welcome! This forum is incredible :p
:0

Divinorum

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 05:23:48 AM »

Wow thank you for the warm welcome.  :) BTW I just realized that I had grown a patch of phalaris a couple of years ago  ;D

I was interested in Acacia Simplicifolia I would be very grateful for seeds.

@ Sunshine, good to know that about Turnera Diffusa, I was once in mexico and had Damiana tea there. It was such a pleasant spicy flavor and the affects on my energy were astounding, the tea i've managed to find in the states is quite bitter and weak. I guess mexico is the place to get the seeds. If I manage to get ahold of true Damiana I'll gladly share them with you.

It's amazing that Salvia is just growing and growing! Good for her and thanks for the offer  :D

As far as cactus, hcc, I've never read much about them and I'll have to get back to you.

It would be unbelievable if I could start my garden with Salvia Divinorum, P. Incarnata, Wormwood, and Acacia Simplicifolia this spring.

There is a community Orchard with French Pears, Apples, Wine-Grapes, Olives, Pomegranates,  and others so i'll start collecting the seeds! Right now there are some Persimmons  ;)

I'll update my grow/share/wish list soon  ;D I can even get a bunch of palm tree seeds, especially Butea Capitata (jelly palm) and the fruit are quite delicious and abundant.