Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: New member from the northern hemisphere  (Read 2226 times)

Nostramichi

New member from the northern hemisphere
« on: November 12, 2021, 01:27:56 AM »

Hey all, I'm Nostramichi.
I have little to no experience, I used to work at a nursery so I know really basic stuff. For me all this started a few weeks ago when I was looking up random shit on the internet, and I went down this cacti rabbit whole, and that turned into a whole damn burrow. I came across this pdf briefly going over what you need to do to cultivate loph from seed, and there was a link to STS in the pdf. So here I am a 3 weeks later, I've just been reading and taking notes, I got through most of the stuff I could find with Adam Dawidzcyk, and I'm working into some of Dr Martin Terry's videos/information, and on the lophaphora compiled info thread I've gotten through and taken notes all the way to GA3 explained by sunshine. I don't have experience, but I'm willing to do my due diligence and be respectful and know my place so to speak as someone who is trying to learn. As for things I can offer I don't have anything, everything I have in terms of grow equipment i have repurposed or purchased for dirt cheap. I'm 100% behind the sustainable cultivation of any plant let alone as something thats endangered, I would like to do my part

Nostramichi

Re: New member from the northern hemisphere
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 06:43:36 AM »

Lolol, got catch em all haha. Thank you for your well wishes, I appreciate it.