Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Philly Lophophorodelphia Phan  (Read 1442 times)

theneondeon

• Insane in the membrane...
Philly Lophophorodelphia Phan
« on: March 31, 2021, 04:57:46 AM »

Hi everyone. New here... not sure what to say other than I'm from Philadelphia and I am a neophyte horticulturist. Done some green thumbin' in my day, but not enough and not recently. Got back into it when the pandemic hit and realized some of the species/strains of plants I've grown in the past are either no longer available online or I am that old now that I cannot figure out how to find them on this interweb thingamajig. At any rate, joining this forum in hopes of learning some new tricks, trading some gnarly plants, and making some radical friends.

Looking forward to digging in!

Best,
Deon
THENEONDEON

Greenmystery

Re: Philly Lophophorodelphia Phan
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »

Ahoy matey
Nice having another member on board🌱🌻🌴
"Through seed satyagraha we will disobey every law engineered by corporations that violate the rights of nature, farmers rights and our rights to seed freedom and food freedom"

Psilrastafarian311

• Trader
  • Entheogenic plants are the answer
Re: Philly Lophophorodelphia Phan
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:21:45 AM »

Nice to see someone else who doesn’t really know what to say, I’m new here as well. I had a rather extensive collection and due to personal and relationship issues I was forced to give up my collection and now I am starting over. I have already amassed a modest little garden but I was hoping this forum would be just the thing to bring this age of dormancy and depression to an end. It’s time to bring things back to life. Right now I’m just trying to make some friends that share the same interests in plants and entheogenic compounds and their potential to expand the minds of humanity and change the world for the best. I’m pretty sure that’s a run on sentence but if you’re anything like me you are used to rants lol. Nice to meet you!
The 🌎 is our garden 🪴 let’s grow something beautiful together.