Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi! New here  (Read 2203 times)

Cerere

Hi! New here
« on: September 08, 2020, 02:21:30 AM »

Hello everyone,
I'm from Italy. I like to cultivate ethnobotanicals and poisonous plants, though I don't have much space in my flat. I currently have an Atropa Belladonna I'm quite proud of and a couple seedlings of Strychnos Nux-Vomica, which I hope to grow into big trees in the future. Future project are orchid seed planting, micropropagation of orchids, and grafting of lophophoras on my numerous Pereskiopsis. I'm glad I found this forum!

Cerere

Re: Hi! New here
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 01:58:03 PM »

Thank you!

ArjayRamzi

• Elevate Your Life
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 11:50:46 AM »

Hello Cerere,

I would be very interested in some seeds from your belladonna if you have any berries?
I am looking to plant at the midwinter solstace so this autumn is my time to fins d them however in the north of Scotland I cannot find them wild and it seems a lot of the ones that I can find online appear to have the leaves of Bittersweet nightshade instead of deadly nightshade.

Would you be able to help a brother?
Peace Love & Light

Yves0071

• Happy Mandrake breeder - South West France
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 06:19:19 PM »

Welcome to you Cerere!
Are your from North or South Italy?
Ciao!
Yves
Mandrake breeder (Mandragora officinarum - autumnalis - caulescens)

Cerere

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 01:12:02 AM »

Hello Cerere,

I would be very interested in some seeds from your belladonna if you have any berries?
I am looking to plant at the midwinter solstace so this autumn is my time to fins d them however in the north of Scotland I cannot find them wild and it seems a lot of the ones that I can find online appear to have the leaves of Bittersweet nightshade instead of deadly nightshade.

Would you be able to help a brother?
Hi there! I don't have any berries at the moment, it will take a couple more months