Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Saying Hi  (Read 1616 times)

phangz

• Trader
Saying Hi
« on: June 26, 2020, 10:31:34 AM »

Hi to All at STS,

My name is Phangz and I am 37 years old. I was born in Vietnam but have lived in Australia for the last 34 years of my life. I 've always had an interest in plants and nature ever since helping my dad grow things around the garden at a very young age. Been able to witness first hand the process of planting a seed, watching it sprout then grow all the way to harvest has always intrigued me. Being able to eat the final product has always been an extra blessing. Been in sub tropics - some things i can grow all year.
Most of my knowledge and experience are from growing veggies, various fruit trees and flowers.  All of which can become quite repetitive years after year so I am trying to broader my knowledge by getting into entheogenic species. And OH WOW what a field indeed!! So much knowledge and information out there that at times it can feel quite out of my league. I am a total rookie in this field and am keen to learn as much as i can from whoever is will to teach. I am also not the richest person - quite poor to be honest, so do not have much money to purchase new plants to add to my very, very limited entheogen garden. In fact I have only 3 plants so far.
It's good to know I'm amonrst like minded people here. So I am keen to make friends to swap tips, share advice and show off results =). Plus ready to help anyone plant their extra seeds if need be =P. Hopefully I am in the right place for this.

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Phangz.
There's never enough time........or dirt.

recipes

• Have a great day!
Re: Saying Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 12:35:18 PM »

Welcome, you're in the right place. 
Nature lover!