Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1666 times)

woolmer

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +5
Hi
« on: June 14, 2020, 10:18:49 AM »

Hi Guys,

I am very excited to be joining this forum. I stumbled upon a post referencing this site on the nexus while trying to find identification of a suspected vachellia xanthophloea that is prospering near my home. I am very interested in the medicinal properties of different plants and while living in Chile for the past 7 years I set out to explore unverified but suspected plants of medicinal value such as trichocerus chileonsis and acacia caven. Unfortunately, and fortunately for the sake of reporting tests, they did not yield what I hoped for. Currently I am back in my home country, South Africa, and am keen to explore the medicinal plants used for centuries as I think there is lots of understudied potential considering the biodiversity and density of the fynbos floral kingdom. My primary reason for joining this forum is to spread information like this and to gain knowledge from others, all the while expanding on my currently poor identification skills.

Thanks! :)

MRTree

• Trading Score: +67
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 05:50:39 PM »

Welcome, can't wait to hear some of your studies
what rose and iris and carnation so intensely signified was nothing more, and nothing less, than what they were, a transience that was yet eternal life, a perpetual perishing..source
of all existence

gnosis

• Trading Score: +31
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 08:04:29 PM »

Hola and welcome

:)