Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Creating a gravity verticle garden  (Read 3457 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Creating a gravity verticle garden
« on: January 16, 2017, 01:19:55 AM »

There is a way.... You simply ensure that there is a runoff system.. Water poured in; as it goes into a patch of dirt.. it runs off into the next patch; furthermore a small bed of moss all the way at the bottom collects it all!!!! The trick... is to eventually get the water from each successful watering to eventually run off all the way into the bottom; aqautic plants all on the top; eventually watering the plants on the bottom creating a madman-made ecosystem!

*mind blown* ...... did i mention that you could ensure that certain fungi and insects co exist in this..... lets see how many of these (quality first!!) that which we can... scheme into existance!!. ...... *rubs hands together fiendishly* (Lets see how many of these gravity verticle gardens we can create and how we can use this world wide starting in small patches creating oasis's)

Something lost, recycled, and gained. Beauty! Ohh... if only STS had more funding to play a direct role in such tings beyond tiny colonies of garden-folk and like... there was a secret order of gardeners... cool, inspirational, gardeners... who're like.. cool.. and like... cool
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:34:06 AM by Mr. seeds »
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Re: Creating a gravity verticle garden
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 01:21:39 AM »

Perhaps.. one day this may be used to filter toxins out of the world..... Hmm.. I also wonder... how this would work out using a combination of hippie communes and like.. manmade soil and manmade compost and manmade substrate in a giant...... eco system..

PLEASE ensure a single pot is explicitly for raising new and upcoming strains of mold..... with the use of local bee's (well.. their honey..)

Also for those hunters out there.. meat and scrap goods make good nutrients; place take and give equally; especially if there's hungry beasts, insects, and fungi out and about that need a helping hand

DID I EVEN MENTION... THAT... THIS HAS HUUUGE IMPLICATIONS FOR THE EVOLUTION AND ADAPTION OF... humans.. just saying; we have to fight some super bacteria people! This means we also must fight these new disease coming in the world through super immune systems! Eat local bee honey! Maybe even... expose yourself to new bacteria and touch some plants and junk... It'll mutate your DNA most likely; i mean two pieces of DNA are literally coming into contact with one another! Soooo... this means that we have a bright future; and we must memorialize those lives cut short by a fratures lifestyle as well as celebrate the bright future of tomorrow..

Ohh ohh oh oh oh... you thought i was done???! PSH!

AAND YOU CAN MAKE A POND; filler up with fish and algae and crap; make even a saltwater pond or two... create a huuuuuuge ecosystem; why not? turn the whole freakin yard into a habitat and foam at the mouth when the landlord gives you these... frightened.. looks..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:29:51 AM by Mr. seeds »
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Psylocke

• Curandero
  • Trading Score: +56
  • Howdy Y'all
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:10:18 AM »

I think it's called permaculture. Good stuff ;)
Undergoing the formality of being alive.

FewTrueSeed

• Many Meiosis
  • Trading Score: +134
  • Fungophile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 03:27:47 AM »

I love the aquaponics approach!
Never portray yourself to betray yourself, there is no I in self.

https://mycotek.org/index.php?members/fewtrueseed.1965/