Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A new fungi :) (mold)  (Read 4138 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
A new fungi :) (mold)
« on: January 14, 2017, 04:46:44 AM »

Alot can be hidden in a simple mold. Here's how i made this mold. I took out some honey farmed locally; so I think there's something personally special about it. I think this mold has a sweet tooth and maybe an intelligence. Its beautiful. Not sure what kind of future it has ahead of it; but a gardener can dream *whistful hormonal joy* Ohh... sweet beautiful colonized clump of mom. (mother earth) you are beautiful.

I also used fair trade dried sugarcane juice and fair trade coffee grounds. So; this mold was born right out of capitalism, diabete inducing goodness, and old harvested dirt that originated from a bag sold in a convenience store. We'll see what happens.

-Life
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Re: A new fungi :) (mold)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 04:49:22 AM »

P.S. honey is a cool liquid; its fun to throw from a spoon off into a field, lake, or atop of random trees or to support local insects who have a big, big day(s) ahead of them(s)
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 02:07:22 AM »

How is this thread relevant to Plant History and Culture? Was it your intention to post this hear? I'm a bit confused...

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 09:30:23 PM »

I'm on TBM's side of the coin. What in Malebolge are you even discussing? We have an entire fungi subforum; why wouldn't you have posted this 'grow log' in there (and if it is a grow log, may we please see some pictures of this unidentified mold infecting your expensive foodstuffs and soil?)

SMH,
-Mangrove
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

US Customs

• Bogeyman
  • Trading Score: -999
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 12:26:31 AM »

Dear Mr. Seeds,

being the US Customs we already have no dignity and do not expect any respect either. In short: We are free to speak our minds.
You have posted cancerous threads before. It is not necessarely a bad thing to do. That is, partly, what the general discussion subforum is there for and said threads are found in.
Sir, we have to inform you about the following: TBM is right and so is Mangrove. Not only is this thread cancer, it is in the wrong subforum too. Maybe STS should put a new subforum 'the trash can' next to the general discussion forum, and let threads in there be auto purged.

Yours sincerely,

your customs service, which no one likes anyways, and therefore can freely speak its mind.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:29:18 AM by US Customs »
Dont worry, I feel I will be deleted very soon, as the giggles I cause are rare, if existent at all.

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 12:36:26 AM »

*fungus

Moved for the time being.
Praise is mandatory.

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 05:33:28 PM »

Let's make a new subforum and call the subforum Mr. Seeds' soap box where only he may post.  There and no where else. Only he can start threads there, though. If they are actually discussions of value (AKA something of substance/merit to our PLANTAE/fungi cultivation based discussion/trading of specimens and knowledge of them--the primary purpose which the forum was intended for IIRC), we can join in on the chat.

The question I pose to the administration is if it may be possible to make a subforum dedicated entirely to Mr. Seeds' public nonsensical monologue/monomaniacal rants/threads, and where he--and only he--may start new threads (while being incapable of posting anywhere else until he has matured a bit with regards to his posting etiquette). That way he could still post all the illogical, nonsensical, monologue threads he could ever dream of babbling about in his own special soap box (AKA Mr. Seeds' subforum) without polluting the other subforums with his

Lmk what you would think of this Modest Proposal,
--Mamgrove

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:07:30 AM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »

Mangrove, no. Sorry got other things than elaborating on my mind right now. Ask nobody for example if you seriously want to discuss it (sorry nobody :D ).
Praise is mandatory.

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 10:38:54 PM »

Mangrove, no. Sorry got other things than elaborating on my mind right now. Ask nobody for example if you seriously want to discuss it (sorry nobody :D ).

It was a pipe-dreamy satiric suggestion of mine written up in a quasi-similar style to Jonathan Swift's Modest Proposal, but with a more sardonic tone to it (read attached for better reference; considering it was penned around the 17-18th century(and that the author died several centuries ago), I am fairly certain that I would not be in violation of any copyright/fair-use laws whatsoever by sharing it with my peers free of charge...)

What I'm really suggesting is that the OP not consistently post nonsensical, publically-accessible threads which read like schizoaffective monologues all over the place. Albeit a bit extreme, my sardonic modest proposal stated above was intended as a piece of dark humor/satire intended to encourage Mr. Seeds to stem the tide of non-sequitur threads he continuously vomits all over our community, and to be more mature when posting on our publically-accessible forum boards.

Kind regards,
--Mangrove

TL;DR these videos may provide a simpler picture of what I am trying to get at.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:10:09 PM by Mangrove »

Hummingbird

• Trading Score: 74
  • Got nectar?
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 10:58:44 PM »

I'm sure any situation can be dealt with in a simple and positive manner, so can this.
No need to get personal about it. We are all on the same side here.