Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Would anyone have any Mitragyna speciosa cuttings?  (Read 6825 times)

Virdisgrower

Would anyone have any Mitragyna speciosa cuttings?
« on: December 18, 2016, 11:12:48 AM »

Hey I'm from the states and I'm currently looking for a red vein kratom cutting for sale. Rooted preferably.  I can't find a single one.  Can anyone point me in a direction i may have overlooked?

The Seedist

• Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
Re: Red vein Kratom cuttings? Or any for that matter
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 10:48:47 PM »

There is RVK in Germany and can give you a contact to ask about, do you need it?
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

Psylocke

• Curandero
  • Trading Score: +56
  • Howdy Y'all
Re: Red vein Kratom cuttings? Or any for that matter
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 01:09:44 AM »

You will have better luck come summer. It is much more difficult to root them when the weather is cold. Hopefully, it won't be scheduled by then.
Undergoing the formality of being alive.

Virdisgrower

Would anyone have any Mitragyna speciosa cuttings?
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 11:27:55 AM »

I hope this is in the right spot.  I'm in a dire/frantic search for Mitragyna speciosa cuttings. Red vein preferably but would take any vein. I can offer  trade. I have some psychotria alba/car, and viable somniferum seeds I could trade with, also could scrounge up a salvia cutting or 2 probably. Please if anyone has cuttings let me know! I've looked EVERYWHERE and they are no where to be found. .  Thank you!  I'd like them to be in the USA already please
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 12:59:52 PM by Chicsa »

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
Re: Would anyone have any Mitragyna speciosa cuttings?
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 04:10:17 PM »

Hi Viridisgrower,

Welcome to Share the Seeds.

I've merged your threads looking for Mitragyna Speciosa cuttings. As a plant geek forum, we naturally have a smaller active membership than some other communities. We have less than 100 active members, by my estimation, and most of the really active folks read up once or twice a week as the slower pace doesn't require daily checks to stay on top of posts. It's not necessary to make two threads requesting the same plant, just a bit of patience.

If you haven't already, take a look at the STS Forum Rules then hop over and make a post introducing yourself in the Welcome and Introduction Area so we can get you full membership, where you can access the plant and seed trading area and respond to PM's.

We welcome all levels of gardeners... from folks excited to get seeds to try growing their first plant to life long enthusiasts.  :)

Peace,
Frog
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:11:13 PM by Frog Pajamas »

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 05:49:53 PM »

What FP said.  :)

Also just to put your mind at rest there's no need to be frantic. You have come to the right place; once we get to know you a bit the doors will open.

Nice deep breaths....Relax....

Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

Virdisgrower

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 07:34:23 PM »

What FP said.  :)

Also just to put your mind at rest there's no need to be frantic. You have come to the right place; once we get to know you a bit the doors will open.

Nice deep breaths....Relax....

Breathing deeply:) the possible impending legal status worries me. I just hope we all soon see eye-to-eye the need for this amazing medicine. The side effects and potential addiction to pharmaceutical pain management outweighs the benefits, and speciosa currently gives me pain relief with zero   unpleasant side effects. Ill try to contain myself and remain patient:) just posted my introduction btw!

The Seedist

• A bookworm
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 09:29:40 PM »

Please if anyone has cuttings let me know! I've looked EVERYWHERE and they are no where to be found.
You have to use all possible opportunities, ain't you? Yours EveryWhere is not REAL EveryWhere, man. So do you need a contact in Germany? You yet didn't reply about it.

modern

• Trading Score: +199
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 11:09:02 PM »

I JUST made 6 cuttings for another member on another site so will be atleast until spring before I can make more cuttings. Like Frog has mentioned rooting in winter is less successful especially if you not in the South SOUTH Florida.

Like has been mentioned by others you have found the right place. I like to tell people I recommend this site to... the more you give the more you receive.
Best time to sow is 5 years ago...

Virdisgrower

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 09:37:03 AM »

Please if anyone has cuttings let me know! I've looked EVERYWHERE and they are no where to be found.
You have to use all possible opportunities, ain't you? Yours EveryWhere is not REAL EveryWhere, man. So do you need a contact in Germany? You yet didn't reply about it.
  I won't be needing a contact in Germany lol. Thank you though. I'm working with someone right now in the states.

The Seedist

• A bookworm
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 09:13:58 PM »

I won't be needing a contact in Germany lol. Thank you though. I'm working with someone right now in the states.
Sure that's good you found RV in states. But if you get in trouble one day growing your healthy happy plants with red veins on the opposite side of the leaves just remember about contact in Germany because only God knows (and you know this, right?) your future winding roads of getting more of needed plants. As you see now No lols in it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:15:07 PM by The Seedist »

JMZ

• Trading Score: +149
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 02:09:33 AM »

I've provided hundreds of Kratom cuttings over the past two years. This is the worst possible time to get started with small Kratom plants. All you'd be doing is struggling to keep them alive until May. The growth you might get between now and May would equal maybe 2 weeks of summer growth. There will be plenty of Kratom on this forum from June through September.
Kratom is my fountain of youth.