Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Steam names  (Read 2412 times)

Ian Morris

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +52
Steam names
« on: December 02, 2016, 02:13:11 AM »

My handle on Steam is Carols Danger and my custom URL is http://steamcommunity.com/id/carlosdanger (which btw is the best way to find people on Steam), where I play Tf2, tons of strategy games and most recently Paladins

My handle on Origin is Danger_Mouserat where I play PvZ GW2 and Starwars Battlefront II

-Ian

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
Re: Steam names
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 06:06:18 AM »

Do you play portal 2? Civ 5/6? Victoria 2, total war series (or anything else by paradox games I love but Civ & portal are my favorites). I am desperately looking for a fellow friends to play 2 player on portal 2 or other games with me (I can PM you my steam pseudonym and skype address if interested!). Please LMK if you have or are familiar with these games, and if you would want to take me on in either or brain game(s); grand strategy is grand; critical thinking portal physics based puzzle solving games are also my forte. Please PM me if interested.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 05:40:46 PM »

deathpickle666 :p
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

dEEcor

• Trading Score: +10
  • Germany https://prism-break.org ॐ
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 08:21:24 PM »

dEEcor   atm offline until I find a new job and flat. But then I'll be happy to play some classics with you.  8)