Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: My birthday is coming up! anyone wanna send me cards?  (Read 7620 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: +13
  • JSK
My birthday is coming up! anyone wanna send me cards?
« on: July 21, 2015, 08:48:57 PM »

Hi guys! my birthday is coming up on aug. 25th. I don't expect anyone to come over (though that would cause my head to explode from gratitude and excitement and happiness!) but i was wondering if anyone would like to send me a b-day card? I kinda just figured i'd announce this since august is coming around the corner.

i'm probably not gonna do much and no one will probably visit that i know in real life (except for a few family members) but i'd appreciate a card signed from any of you guys :) I'm turning 20 btw! hopefully i can get my sis to make me a hand made cake because she's made some really cool stuff before!

But if anyone wants to actually come over in person i would be really grateful. Just pm me and i'll give you directions but generally i understand how that would be an issue for alot of people, especially those internationally. Regardless i also accept "happy day of de-wombing!"'s as well :D
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

hereje

• Trading Score: +90
  • Zone: 5a 5b
Re: My birthday is coming up! anyone wanna send me cards?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:37:04 PM »

My bday is aug12 (32yo) ill send you a card if you send me one lol
Hmmm... what does this button do?

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 10:50:08 PM »

Happy Birthday (soon lol) to you both!

Mr. seeds

• JSK
aug 12th
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:14:06 AM »

I'll send you's one! promise!
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

hereje

• Trading Score: +90
  • Zone: 5a 5b
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 12:27:02 AM »

Rofl ok ill send you a bday card - but im not grandma so im not putting money in it for you....
Maybe ill tape some yopo seeds inside :)
Hmmm... what does this button do?

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 04:34:16 AM »

lols that's better than money!