Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: We are in a holographic reality  (Read 15069 times)

• Trading Score: +2
  • ___/23\___/23\___
Re: We are in a holographic reality
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2014, 08:31:04 PM »

And stop hating on me people i haven't started ANY fight.
Zone: Caput Mundi

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2014, 09:58:24 PM »

I'm not attacking science, by science i meant the current status of "modern science".In case you don't know, NASA is financed by corporations. And that tells everything

NASA has done a lot for the scientific discovery. And it's actually funded by taxes, not corporations.  Now they do get paid to do research on certain subjects, but a lot of research institutes do that. That's how we learn about the world around us.  The world would be lost without a lot of the scientific breakthroughs we've encountered in the last 100 years.  I think it's amazing how far we've come. 

New Wisdom
Cactus = Life

• ___/23\___/23\___
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 10:30:19 PM »

I'm not attacking science, by science i meant the current status of "modern science".In case you don't know, NASA is financed by corporations. And that tells everything

NASA has done a lot for the scientific discovery. And it's actually funded by taxes, not corporations.  Now they do get paid to do research on certain subjects, but a lot of research institutes do that. That's how we learn about the world around us.  The world would be lost without a lot of the scientific breakthroughs we've encountered in the last 100 years.  I think it's amazing how far we've come. 

New Wisdom
I completely disagree

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +172
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 12:17:34 AM »

What do you disagree with? I'm not trying to pick a fight I'm just curious.

According to wikipedia "As a federal agency, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) receives its funding from the annual federal budget passed by the United States Congress."

If necessary I'm sure someone will list every breakthrough they've discovered in the last 55 years. And to be honest I can think of one thing specifically that really can't deny what they've done, if you don't think the photos that the Hubble telescope have shown us then idk what is wrong with you.

New Wisdom

• Global Moderator
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 12:36:42 AM »

In my opinion NASA is the BEST government sanctioned entity.  They are purely for learning and discovery rather than all these other government groups that are purely for money and power.  It's refreshing if you ask me. 

Like Chickasaw Man said, just the Hubble Telescope alone has broadened our view of the universe SO much.  Given us so much knowledge.  Plus the pictures of nebulae that it has produced are breath taking.  And the missions to mars and mercury have given us a great understanding of our planetary neighbors.   I don't see what's so terrible about that.  If you ask me it's WAY better than what they usually spend tax dollars on (military, government bailouts, ect...) 

Our view of the universe and how it works is something that cuts to the core of humanity.  It is what we do. We learn, we search, we discover.
Cactus = Life

• ___/23\___/23\___
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 12:37:35 AM »

No im fine thanks regarding hubble its ite too (its practically a super lens gravitating in space (wow)). Regarding the money issue, well, what pisses me off is how corporations have much higher technologies in their hand but they are unwilling to help humanity instead they have spent 21 TRILLION $(this amount actually disappeared along all the gold in the reserves, this is scientific fact), in who knows what.
DISCLAIMER
All right they spent it to build giant underground bases under every (United)state and on the moon, finance in every possible way the extinction of humanity(that's what they are trying to do in fact). This includes the chemtrails full of illuminum, monsanto, war in the middle east for oil etc and countless other acts of high treason towards humanity.
DISCLAIMER END
And you would think that they are not paying NASA? C'mon bro

• ___/23\___/23\___
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 12:41:29 AM »

And the missions to mars and mercury have given us a great understanding of our planetary neighbors.   I don't see what's so terrible about that.
mm so they gave you understanding of what?
As of now do you seriously think that if NASA encountered alien or alien craft they'd let the public know?

New Wisdom

• Global Moderator
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 12:54:58 AM »

No im fine thanks regarding hubble its ite too (its practically a super lens gravitating in space (wow)). Regarding the money issue, well, what pisses me off is how corporations have much higher technologies in their hand but they are unwilling to help humanity instead they have spent 21 TRILLION $(this amount actually disappeared along all the gold in the reserves, this is scientific fact), in who knows what.

Just because it's a fact that the biggest corporations don't care about humanity doesn't make science a bad thing.

Quote from: 23
DISCLAIMER
All right they spent it to build giant underground bases under every (United)state and on the moon, finance in every possible way the extinction of humanity(that's what they are trying to do in fact). This includes the chemtrails full of illuminum, monsanto, war in the middle east for oil etc and countless other acts of high treason towards humanity.
DISCLAIMER END

I have no comment on the moon base and all the other conspiracy theory stuff. But, I know for a fact that it's the tax dollars funding NASA. 

Also no, I doubt they would tell us if they found aliens.  Definitely not right off the bat.  Anyways, my point is that science is a good thing.  Not whether or not NASA is being funded by corporations to build secret moon bases to kill humanity or whatever.
Cactus = Life

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 12:57:15 AM »

Not going to beat around the  bush but your wording is very condescending and aggressive.
those missions gave us a greater understanding of mars, our solar system, our galaxy and the universe at large.
Do you have any sources for this?

• ___/23\___/23\___
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 01:06:27 AM »

Not going to beat around the  bush but your wording is very condescending and aggressive.
Hey I'm not the one who told YOU " i don't know what's wrong with you" remember that.
Yes i have sources. I don't invent anything. But i really have to see if  i
can post more because its getting stressful.  :-\

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 01:27:49 AM »

Lol again with the aggression. Remember it again cos I'll say Whats wrong with you if you don't think this is amazing. You have been far more aggressive to everyone in a lot of your posts. And I'm gunna end it there.

Please show sources.

• ___/23\___/23\___
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 01:46:11 AM »

I didn't write anything aggressive.
BTW god created that not NASA.

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:00 AM »

So really stop it if you're a skeptic keep it to yourself. At least don't play the moderator OR the snitch. You already got on my nerves last time because i had never seen you nor talk to you and you were all so ready to point out my faults. It's not my intention to be mean to anyone in general. I don't think I forced you to read anything.

Oh and by the way cloud i hope you don't reply to this

And you call yourself hippie? go look what your science has done for you.

mm so they gave you understanding of what?

:o

New Wisdom

• Global Moderator
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 02:00:57 AM »

Actually star supernovae made those! Hehe.  NASA just took some pictures.
Cactus = Life

nahuatochtl

• Mexican spirit
  • Trading Score: +8
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 02:05:53 AM »

I didn't write anything aggressive.
BTW god created that not NASA.

Thats super aggressive, all your post are aggresive to be honest.

And wtf you think its convenient to make that "god was not nasa" stament? lol bro you clearly has no interest on the argument at all (i dont even know what it is righ now), but you clearly have some interest on proving that your right and everyone else is wrong.

Chill out men relax!
On top of a mountain i take care of the spirits, and they take care of me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3