Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Here I am  (Read 2467 times)

mrlb

Here I am
« on: July 23, 2024, 02:25:18 AM »

I've been waiting YEARS for an activation email, and wow surprise it just came in today!

So I'm an enthusiastic plant grower. My latest efforts are propagating Calea and P.viridis, and making sure I have a replacement for my
short lived Passiflora edulis. At the moment, I'm processing too many passion flower fruits into frozen juice. The next will be turned into a lemon+passion flower curd. I wonder how long its shelf life is...?

I'm ready to share my knowledge and living material. Here we go!

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +101
  • Hibernating
Re: Here I am
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 04:26:58 PM »

Heya, welcome to the forum! I'm not sure what the issue was regarding your activation email, but us mods are trying our best to work out the kinks of the forum as of late and hopefully this doesn't happen again.

At any rate, glad you're here 😊

Boogieshoe

Re: Here I am
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2024, 05:08:59 AM »

I've too been doing work with calea z. I've been trying to clone it from vege cuttings . fingers crossed. I actually really like that plant. It's tea is horrid . like if you wanted to weaponize bitterness that's a good place to start .

But dried and powdered I think it's not bad. Def beneficial and ive underestimated its benefits for years.

Im also doing p.v. work. I mostly clone nexus the number one type from herbalistics. Got a few of them in 2017 and they finally are huge enough now for lots of cuttings . so I've been taking as many leaves that have the spines.

Does your p.v. have those little spines on the bottom of the leaves ? Im hunting for reg p.v. types to try to cross with my alba or carth for fun. But those spines are rare i think .
Is that a huffy? Ricky Bobby's dad