Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: REintroducting myself!  (Read 1358 times)

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
REintroducting myself!
« on: June 15, 2023, 03:43:08 AM »

Hey all! I was an active member like... 5-6 years ago
I figure I should reintroduce myself and say hi!

My name is Alice, I'm a trans woman living in Indiana; Some of you may know my old name due to trading messages in the past; I've been growing bioactive(Medicinal or poisonous) for around a decade. The majority of my collection at this point consists of echinopsis cacti I've grown from seed(Misplant's genetics), and a few datura varieties(Inoxia, wrightii, and strammonium collected from various locales and traded)

I'm currently unemployed, but the goal is to make it to Denver and start growing mushrooms with the recent decriminalization.(Here's hoping I get the starbuck's job I applied to!) I currently grow shiitake and lion's mane mushrooms, and have several years experience preparing and inoculating substrates and spawn.

I forage mushrooms and edible plants, and have access to elderberry starts if people want some!
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
Re: REintroducting myself!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 05:51:26 AM »

Heya, I see you have mugwort on your wish list. Are you you also interested in motherwort? I have a bunch that grows wild around me and would be happy to send some seeds if you're interested. 😊

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
Re: REintroducting myself!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 02:48:40 AM »

Sure, I’d love some motherwort! I will say I don’t know much about the plant, but if you wanna send me a little with some care directions, I’ll do my own research on its uses 😁
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!