Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello~ !  (Read 1621 times)

casey

• Trading Score: +2
  • "~hello~"
Hello~ !
« on: December 31, 2022, 11:19:00 PM »

Hi there - I received a link to this site in the mail with some Heima salicifolia seeds. Turns out I already had an account from years ago!

I grow a variety of plants, the most precious being Lagochiluses. I currently have a couple plants each of Lagochilus inebrians, seravschanicus, and platycalyx + one platyacanthus. I have a small site about them at lagochil.us.

Other plant friends of mine include euphorbias, various fruits (jaboticaba, pacay, pepino), and cactuses.

Feel free to ask me any questions! Always happy to chat about plants.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 03:54:43 PM by casey »
🐇

acacian

Re: Hello~ 🌱
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 12:37:19 AM »

I had to google Lagochilus just then.. another one on the radar.. and hi :)

blackb0x

• Trading Score: +8
Re: Hello~ 🌱
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 04:23:41 AM »

Wow, awesome to see you here! I love your soweli website  :) It motivated me to finally spend a bit more time on my own personal site, but it isn't nearly as colorful as yours.

I wish you good luck with your Lagochilus propagation project. That genus has been quite elusive for most of us, haha.

casey

• Trading Score: +2
  • "~hello~"
Re: Hello~
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 04:09:45 PM »

blackb0x - Very happy you've visited and like the site :) I'm working out the kinks on germination, but hoping I can share the genus soon!

- casey
🐇

cactusgrabber

Re: Hello~ !
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2023, 06:32:07 PM »

Hello from Cornwall, in the wild west of Britain. I have been growing interesting plants for many years and have just stumbled upon this site today. It looks like a great find!
My profile pic is a Peyote cactus I have grown from a very small specimen. The area I live in is a sub-tropical micro-climate so can  grow some quite exotic plants here.