Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from The Truffle Guy  (Read 1164 times)

Seumas Black

• The Truffle Guy
Hello from The Truffle Guy
« on: November 20, 2022, 05:16:40 PM »

My name is Seumas. I found this forum  during my endless search for Hyoscyamus reticulatus (Lattice Henbane) seeds. It's a plant that I fell in love with and grew successfully for a couple of years but I lost them all to root rot and had no idea they would be so difficult to find again. It's like searching for a long lost family member.

I mostly grow nightshades (up to 100 at a time) and use them in the gourmet chocolate truffles I've been making and selling for the last few yew years. I got the idea to do so after living for several years on an Indian Reservation and being heavily involved in the Native American Church. I was looking for a way to help non-Native Americans make similar connections with plants using plants that were more appropriate/respectful for me to use off of the Rez. I realize there is a ton of information out there about how dangerous nightshades are to ingest, but I have sold over 20,000 of these truffles with no reports of adverse reactions or negative experiences. They are designed  as a gentle way to ingest nightshades and similar legal entheogens without causing hallucinations or an overwhelming experience. I am open to all kinds of thoughtful conversation regarding this subject. These nightshades have really become my life.
My business is called Emporium Black if anyone is interested.

I am really happy to have found this forum. ^_^

« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 05:30:42 PM by Seumas Black »
emporiumblack.com
emporiumblack13new (Instagram) old account was hacked
"The true guerilla warrior of the future will be the one that thinks."
-JOHN TRUDELL