Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Compulsimple  (Read 831 times)

Compulsimple

Compulsimple
« on: September 08, 2022, 08:50:38 PM »

Hello to everyone from around the world! It's really great to be here and I look forward to forging connections and relationships with fellow collectors. I'm located in the U.S.

I've grown psychotria viridis from cuttings before and had some trouble with growing Viridis from seeds (and that may have also just been inexperience). I've also grown trichocereus from seed with no problems.

For entheogens: I have an interest in growing Psychotria species, trichocereus species (and hybrids), S. Recognita, S. Cryptantha, S. Glutinosa, and Acacia species (especially intentionally hybridized seeds from A. Acuminata, Penninervis, Complanata, and Confusa).

I plan to purchase from worldseedsupply.com, misplant.net, and trichocereus.net. I'll be buying extra's to trade and I'm particularly looking for psychotria carthagenesis purchased from Fairdinkumseeds.com (with trade restrictions it's difficult to find seeds sourced from fairdinkum if you're an international buyer so...). I'm very interested in procuring a quality strain of Carthagenesis and trying to hybridize it with Viridis or vise versa. If anyone has bought Carthagenesis from Fairdinkumseeds I'm really interested in trying to source the genetics.

I also like to collect Heirloom varieties of vegetables and crops for sustainability and species preservation. I'm planning to start my heirloom garden next year and will try to do a giveaway around that time when I've got my first seed harvest if anyone is interested in collecting heirlooms.

PM me if you have collected plants from fairdinkumseeds in general. I really love this vendor but currently, it's very difficult to purchase from them due to import/export restrictions.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 08:53:35 PM by Compulsimple »

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: Compulsimple
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 10:27:39 PM »

Welcome, glad to be able to let you know FDK is a member of STS and a very friendly chap. Im sure you two can make something work. I hope you'll have a good time around here in all other aspecta too.
Praise is mandatory.