Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: This is exciting!  (Read 906 times)

electricveg

This is exciting!
« on: September 04, 2022, 11:32:51 PM »

Hey all! I'm Elijah from Kansas, USA. I heard about this forum from a random Reddit comment (find me at /u/flaminglasrswrd). I'm so glad to have found you. I have almost always had a garden, though in the past it has been most herbs and vegetables. Only this past year have I gotten into ethnobotanicals.

I am currently focused on cultivating and propagating Nymphaea caerulea. It took me a while to find a real one. Now I have quite a few seeds for trade, less the seeds I am keeping for research purposes. I already filled in my grow/wish lists, so check those out.

I started a Youtube channel for my "exhaust-ive/ing research essays", ElectricVeg, last year. I only have a few videos so far because they take so long to research. There's also a companion website ElectricVeg.com with all of the research notes and a shared Zotero library Ecobiology with close to 3000 references if you are interested.

I also have another website for non-plant-related stuff--Mostly electronics and some chemistry. FlamingLaserSword.com

You better believe I'm going to binge all of the old posts.

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: This is exciting!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 07:29:34 AM »

Welcome ! Nice plants and projects  ;)
Praise is mandatory.

Pollinator

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +215
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 01:24:50 PM »

I've had a look at your website and YouTube videos and found them very informative. I love the amount of detail and sources you put in them, I can see the amount of work that goes into it. Thanks for sharing them here with us and welcome to STS :)

Greenmystery

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 08:47:46 AM »

Nice stuff
Had a quick look and your doing a great job,hope to see more...🌿🌿🌿
"Through seed satyagraha we will disobey every law engineered by corporations that violate the rights of nature, farmers rights and our rights to seed freedom and food freedom"