Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Heyo  (Read 1440 times)

Chib

Heyo
« on: March 26, 2022, 06:15:27 AM »

Hey y'all, I'm pretty new to growing ethnobotanicals, and even newer to the forum!

I got started with ethnobotanicals when I generous person on the Shroomery gifted me 12 (!) cacti in a giveaway. I now have 10 (2 died in transit :'( RIP) Echinopsis cacti growing as of the past few months. Specifically, 2 bridgesii "Eileen"s and 8 peruviana X macrogonas. My main interest is actually fungi, of which I have quite a few species that are fun to look at under the microscope. The species I'm most interested in aren't allowed to be traded here though (understandably), which makes my trading inventory kind of nonexistent at the moment. 😅 Hopefully though, once my cacti are big enough for me to take and propagate cuttings from and/or flower and get seeds from, I'll be able to trade for some other ethnobotanicals I've had my eyes on. The ones I'm most interested in are B. caapi, P. viridis, and S. divinorum, although on the non-ethnobotanical side I'm also antsy to get my hands on a Saba senegalensis specimen.

Anyway, that's me and my recent botanical history and aspirations.

MorningDew

• Trading Score: +128
  • ????
Re: Heyo
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 07:16:46 AM »

Hi Chib, welcome to STS, pleasure to see more shroomerites!!
Gourmets/medicinals/other oddities are certainly welcome here though. 
Good luck on your plant search,  I'm sure it won't be much difficulty for you.

Chib

Re: Heyo
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 07:43:09 PM »

Thanks for the welcome. :D
And I hope it won't be, though when it comes to cacti at least, it seems tons of them come my way! I'm already expecting some cacti seeds in the mail in the next few weeks. Once those are germinated and established, they should help me have a bit more trading material.