Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1348 times)

swagpapi2001

• Pharmacy and mathematics undergrad ⚗️🧮
Greetings
« on: March 19, 2022, 01:54:05 AM »

Greetings everyone,

I decided to join this forum to explore my interests in long form and meet new people with whom to discuss great projects and exchange advise.   

I have been gardening for five years now. I have had two gardens and grown many plants from seed and cuttings. I've worked with a few especially difficult to raise plants, such as iboga, but not very many. 

What I do have to show off now is admittedly very little besides technical knowledge and basic experience, since most of the year I'm locked up in a college dorm. I hope I can make up for this in a few ways.

For one, I am very autodidactic. Second, i know suspiciously a lot about organic and biochemistry. And third, I am given to productive flights of creative energy which may be useful to you.

I look forward to learning alongside you guys in my spare time. I don't recognize any expectations but I would enjoy to refine my sources for seeds and quality information for the plants I desire to grow

Thanks.

"Order is repetition of units. Chaos is multiplicity without rhythm." - M. C. Escher

Greenmystery

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 01:09:29 PM »

Welcome aboard....
Always nice to have another member make the STS family bigger🌱💚

"Through seed satyagraha we will disobey every law engineered by corporations that violate the rights of nature, farmers rights and our rights to seed freedom and food freedom"