Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi Im here  (Read 1666 times)

Mothman

Hi Im here
« on: October 26, 2022, 07:36:56 AM »

Hello . I am a gardener of odd and mysterious plants . Most of what I have are cacti from hybrids from Misplant, a cactus company focusing on trichs of interesting qualities.

I grow quite a few of those guys . Most are tiny . I noticed this site on a few sites I visit from time to time . I'm looking to add to my collection.and knowledge . My garden skills are pretty good. I just wish my area was warmer.

I've been bringing in plants this week for the cold season . They hate it . I'm interested in iboga recently but pods are pretty rare for me . I've seen some eBay offers but they're from Turkey and I don't know if they 'll make it through customs so I'm not feeling confident about that method .

I also like lophs. I am starting some L. Diffusa this week to maybe add to my PCs for kicks .

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: Hi Im here
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 07:12:59 PM »

Welcome aboard.

I am never sure what to do about cold season. I try to delay it as long as possible, in an effort to shorten the duration. But this might aswell mean additional shock on the day of the move from pretty cold to kinda dark kinda warm. Once inside all hell breaks loose, be it critters everywhere, some plants getting the idea to completely shed their leaves and replace them with ones that are, I guess, better suited to the new conditions and what not.
Praise is mandatory.

Mothman

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 02:47:09 AM »

I know your description of this all too well . I did spoil mine this year by setting up 2 humidifier s in the rooms where I put my plants . my family plans on buying some land with a small home next year with any luck and the first thing I buy I hope is a heated greenhouse . they deserve it

Mothman

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 01:20:32 AM »

These are what im currently growing

Thank you . my grow is pretty decent . I grow salvia divinorum , salvia recognita , and glutinosa . Lophophora fricii , diffuse and will. . I have trichocerus of all types and hybrids with and without names . extensive cannabis medical and hemp seeds type cultivars . cebil ( just one ) . Apple . pear. Peach . acacia maidenii and Floribunda .

Lichee sapplings . lots of coleus types. One miracle tree. A Chinese cherry . quite a few moringa tree saplings . hoja Santo or root beer plant .

Elephant ear typical types.

Lots of ayahuasca plants . caupuri , yellow , black , I have Cavendish banana and plantain type . a few types of psychotria that are not named such as viridis types I have no idea what kind.

I have calea zacatechichi . some redwood coastal and giant sequoia . lots of nexus psychotria that I bought from the chacruna store web site last year . papaya . poppy seeds. Some bundleflower . lychi

Pollinator

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +215
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 04:01:41 PM »

It sounds like you have a lovely garden :) Big variety also especially with the cacti and aya plants it seems!

I particularly like the Salvia species myself, you've got some cool ones there! I'm also growing those and love the flowers on the S. recognita. I'm not such a fan of the S. glutinosa as they're not very vibrant. Another favourite of mine is Salvia apiana for the smell :)