Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 1241 times)

SanctumOfMoss

Hello all!
« on: August 17, 2021, 02:19:06 AM »

Hey all!

I'm a relatively new grower just starting my garden. I've been growing some Pachanoi from seed for almost a year now, although their growth leaves a lot to be desired. I finally just acquired a Caapi cutting, some Kanna seeds, Syrian Rue seeds, and Mimosa Teniuflora seeds. So I hope for the best with them.

Beyond this I've also been doing Mushroom cultivation to various degrees of success for the last 6 months. I'm finally to the point where I have some bags of Lions mane getting close to being ready to fruit.

Anyway I hope to slowly get involved in this wonderful community and talk with you all sometime.

Greenmystery

Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 07:34:58 AM »

Welcome SoM
Glad you've joined in!!
Nice to hear you've started a magic garden and are doing some edible fungi-
Hope you succeed with your Lions mane - they are so cool looking and delicious too!!
Get posting//share&join in the chats💚
"Through seed satyagraha we will disobey every law engineered by corporations that violate the rights of nature, farmers rights and our rights to seed freedom and food freedom"

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 09:03:18 AM »

Welcome, friend!

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

DarkPines

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +25
  • I only exist in your dreams.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 01:48:25 PM »

Ayyy welcome!

Nice to see more mush cultivators here. I just started some enoki, blue oyster, and lions mane the other day!

<3