Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lagochilus Inebrians  (Read 5154 times)

Croissant

• Trying my hand at things
Lagochilus Inebrians
« on: June 24, 2022, 12:00:19 AM »

Hey everybody,

i recently got on the hunt for some of those seeds, and found quite an interesting topic on SAB which discuss about the possible other lagochilus species. Most of them seem to be psycho active and all seeds sold as "lagochilus inebrians" would be of other species of lagochilus.

Only one confirmed specimen (dried) was available to the members of the forum, which you could compare to whatever species of lagochilus is growing in one's collection.

Looking more closely to the topic and reading other ones reveals where most people find their lagochilus seeds too! They mostly purchased some dried lagochilus from "smart shops" and found some seeds in them. I don't know how often that happens, but i think that could be a more viable solution other than waiting for the rare person willing to trade some for a good chunk of your collection.

Lagochilus Gypsaceus seems a good candidate to replace lagochilus inebrians as a dried sample recorded to contain up to 1.98% of lagochilin, the principal diterpene responsible of the effects of that plant, even tho it's one of the 200+ chemicals that work in synergy with it

Here's the topic about it
Anything said in this post was made by a dumbass, don't listen to me

Croissant

Re: Lagochilus Inebrians
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 11:25:46 AM »

Sure sounds like it

As soon as i have funds available i'll try to order some lagochilus "inebrians" dried material in hopes to get a seed
If it does contain some i'll let you know and i'll try to share as much as possible if i can get it to grow

ONandONandON

• Trading Score: +76
  • Looking 4 Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Spp.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 05:11:07 PM »

that's exactly how i got my calea dream plant, a 1oz bag of dried leaf material, i found five identical seeds.
..and the mystery deepens.. from those five identical seed pods, i grew two different types of caleaZ,
the type claimed as real, which is lower/bushy growing, and the type said to be fake, taller faster growing.

anyway that is a really good idea, iff you have some spare cash to take the risk,
and if you can find some for sale from the area it grows (Uzbekistan? Iranistan?)
i think that would be even better chances of finding seeds.
we all come from the garden and to it we shall return

Croissant

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 10:04:55 AM »

Ive looked lots in the past for a supplier of it. Everywhere I found was out of stock and when contacted none of them had plans to restock it.

Have you managed to find somewhere?

Well i found some but you won't like it...
 i found out last night that gardenshaman.eu facebook page got some lagochilus for trade, 25 seeds total in january. Maybe they still got some idk? I don't have anything of value to trade with them tho

Also found some dried material here:
https://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/catalog/248.htm

Might have to check if that's really inebirans too

that's exactly how i got my calea dream plant, a 1oz bag of dried leaf material, i found five identical seeds.
..and the mystery deepens.. from those five identical seed pods, i grew two different types of caleaZ,
the type claimed as real, which is lower/bushy growing, and the type said to be fake, taller faster growing.

anyway that is a really good idea, iff you have some spare cash to take the risk,
and if you can find some for sale from the area it grows (Uzbekistan? Iranistan?)
i think that would be even better chances of finding seeds.

Oh that's cool, have you identified the species of calea you got in addition to the real thing? And if so, is that species working too?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 01:17:14 PM by Croissant »

Croissant

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 02:54:14 PM »

I know they aren't the most reputable vendor, but if they got lagochilus, even tho it might not be inebrians, it might still be worth it to look at it. I'll try to contact them and i'll keep y'all posted

Damn i did not try to buy the iamshaman, might have to research more