Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from Western Canada  (Read 1973 times)

Seabreeze

Hello from Western Canada
« on: May 17, 2021, 03:47:02 PM »

Hello All!
Avid gardener as well as indoor cactus and herb grower. Great interest in mycology too. Active member on Magicplantsexchange before it got shut down. Met some great people and hope to see some of you here!
Lots of pandemic free time got me back into old hobbies 8)
Have lots of seeds, spores. liquid cultures, cuttings and grafts and looking to trade!

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
Re: Hello from Western Canada
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 09:09:46 AM »

Heya Seabreeze, welcome to the forum.

Although it's not listed on the main rule page (or even the main rule thread, for that matter) on the main FAQ thread found here https://sharetheseeds.me/forum/index.php?topic=15.0 - in reference to psychoactive fungi -

Some users may be interested in discussing or trading other mushroom related materials, particularly the psycho-active species containing psilocybin and psilocin. Sadly, growing these types of fungi is illegal almost everywhere, so trading live fungi tissue or discussion about them, including growing questions and grow logs, is not allowed in STS.

Mushroom spores of any kind do not contain scheduled substances, hence they are technically legal. Please note, however, that unless you live in a country where growing psychoactive mushrooms is allowed, their spores are basically precursors for producing illegal substances, so we do not allow trading spores of psychoactive fungi.

Discussion about growing other species of fungi that do not contain scheduled substances is allowed, and so is trading legal mushroom growing tools or supplies.

Seeds, cuttings, and grafts are good to go though! I'm promoting you to full member. :)

SKUNK

• Trading Score: +69
Re: Hello from Western Canada
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 03:11:31 PM »

Hello All!
Avid gardener as well as indoor cactus and herb grower. Great interest in mycology too. Active member on Magicplantsexchange before it got shut down. Met some great people and hope to see some of you here!
Lots of pandemic free time got me back into old hobbies 8)
Have lots of seeds, spores. liquid cultures, cuttings and grafts and looking to trade!

Welcome to STS from another Canadian plant enthusiast.  We have much in common and would have lots to trade.  Send me a PM and we can discuss some trades.

Skunk
The best time to plant seeds was 5 years ago; the next best time is right now!