Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello new friends  (Read 1247 times)

canned.dirt

• Trading Score: +2
Hello new friends
« on: May 05, 2021, 09:16:07 PM »

Hello, Share The Seeds Forum! I've bumped into this site a few times in my exploration of the internet, and was at long last invited to join by SallysMintGarden. Very excited to be here, and to participate in the propagation and preservation of ethnobotanicals and medicinal plants.
Here's some of the highlights of what I'm growing at the moment:

Passiflora incarnata - this one had some issues last year related to poor choice of location, but is starting look pretty robust and I expect it to really take off this summer

Salvia divinorum - uncertain of the particular variety, most likely Blosser or Bunnel. Mother plant in a large felt bag, some children in smaller pots and cuttings in the process of rooting

Atropa belladonna - been looking forward to this one for a while due to its medicinal and historical significance. Currently 5 small seedlings in a starter pot

Nicotiana tabacum 'Burley' - this one's a chonker, I planted it mostly in case I need pesticide but I love how big the leaves get
🌱 Plants: anarchists in action 🌱

Ian Morris

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +52
Re: Hello new friends
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 10:08:50 PM »

Great to have you!

I've been growing Incarnata for a few years now and its among my favorite plants, but I can tell you if you put them in a 'bad' location, don't worry they will just relocate on their own.  I think this year I will have five full seasons of frozen fruit and one fresh so it might be time to make some wine, either way the wife wants those 6 or so freezer bags out of the deep freeze. 

Fill out your profile and hang around, im sure trading will follow. 

-Ian

Greenmystery

Re: Hello new friends
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 09:54:40 PM »

Ahoy &welcone
Beautiful profile pic!!
"Through seed satyagraha we will disobey every law engineered by corporations that violate the rights of nature, farmers rights and our rights to seed freedom and food freedom"