Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: First post past the post  (Read 4614 times)

Castoriadis

First post past the post
« on: September 25, 2013, 05:52:15 AM »

Hola companeros!

I come here more to learn and be inspired than with bounty in my hands - though in time I hope I will have something to offer. I've got a mixed country-city background, and psychologically I'm at home in both. But I've never had green thumbs.

However, experiences with the teacher plants have deepened my sense of kinship with all beings. Perhaps if there is anything I may usefully do to help alleviate the miasma of unconsciousness and blind destructiveness swamping our techno-capitalist world, it may be to help others to relate thoughtfully to the plant teachers. By thoughtfully, I mean with an awareness of the vast range of ways to think and react to the experiences they open up, avoiding opting for quick and automatic 'truths', while still having trust in the process of ongoing revelation.

Regarding 'downloads' from the plants, this means: Skepticism without paranoia! An attitude of gratitude without naivete! Spiritual surrender without submission!

Meanwhile I hope to grow my appreciation of all plants without exclusion. Even the thorny angry ones.

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
Re: First post past the post
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 12:31:50 AM »

Welcome to STS my friend. :)

You can easily become a full member by contributing in some way (adding to plant/seed galleries, posting usefull information, or just being a good spirit around the forums)  Make yourself at home. :)

So, have you had any experience growing plants?
Cactus = Life

olyd88

• Fallen Angel
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +8
  • always positive!
Re: First post past the post
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 12:43:19 AM »

Welcome to STS! please dont hesitate to learn and contribute to the community  ;D
Holy Family Ethnobotanical Garden Sdn.Bhd(2018-2030)