Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Beauties in FL  (Read 2147 times)

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
Beauties in FL
« on: January 14, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »

Just for a showing. Amanita muscaria var. persicina which is now just A. persicina.

Spreading love!

Greenmystery

Re: Beauties in FL
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 08:25:27 PM »

Nice pics!!
Love the shot of the gills from underneath
"Through seed satyagraha we will disobey every law engineered by corporations that violate the rights of nature, farmers rights and our rights to seed freedom and food freedom"

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 02:58:17 PM »

Another good rainstorm had come along and more of these guys popped up. All buggy this time though. Planted pieces of them around some pines in my own yard. Maybe they'll grow and pop right here someday. From research I've done it seems they consider this a separate species from true A. muscaria now but it still contains usable levels of actives if one were to so choose. I did dry out a handful of caps from the ones in these pics in case I wanted to play with them a bit at some point. Think from lots of research that this species is worthy of more attention it's just a process that comes with very detailed instruction that's super important to how things turn out. Check out "Amanita Dreamer" on YouTube. She has done the diligence of figuring out those particulars to more safely approach these for you know. This particular variant as well she often discussed. Don't feel there's much concern for safety here if one thoroughly understands the process and performs it properly.
Spreading love!

ONandONandON

• Trading Score: +76
  • Looking 4 Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Spp.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 01:17:44 AM »

always wanted to find a patch of those, once found an orange one in the front yard, but it was decomposing.

https://ambrosiasociety.org/ this place has an interesting process that grows the white fleece on grape juice!
we all come from the garden and to it we shall return