Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1639 times)

Yowassuphomie

Hello!
« on: December 04, 2020, 05:18:46 AM »

Hey All,

Came by to talk about some plants!

It's coming into our mild winter season right now, so I'm germinating seeds and dreaming a dream of a beautiful and useful garden in 2021. This started as a hobby back when we all thought quarantine was just going to be for a month, the pivot to ethnos came when I realized just how long this is really going to be.

Turn-ons include the smell of healthy compost and bee butts hanging out of morning glory blooms. Turn offs include spider mites and the dead-ass trees my neighbors have along the property line that don't really do anything besides reduce the amount of full-sun growing area in my yard.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with the community!

jbz711

• Subversive Garden Installer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +61
  • 8b/9a
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 10:11:35 PM »

Greetings and welcome! I hate my neighbor’s trees too, it’s this long row of awful hackberries, their only redeeming qualities are their close relation to Cannabis and the fact that they’ll fall over sooner rather than later.
We must cultivate our garden. - Voltaire

Yowassuphomie

Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 04:59:16 AM »

Yeah, I believe certain species of trees are protected in my area as well. I don't mind per se, but it's a shame to live with the results in 2020 from a tree that someone planted in an awful spot back in 1970. I might just put them to use as living trellises for caapi vine or something like that.