Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: mike777 intro post  (Read 1341 times)

mike777

• Herbalist. Mystic. Botantist.
mike777 intro post
« on: September 26, 2020, 10:20:07 PM »

Hello!
My name is Michael. I stumbled across this site while searching for some seeds. I Live in SLC Utah. My passion for plants started a long time ago when I was young. I used to pretend that I found the cure to cancer in some little plant in my backyard or something. I have studied botany, nutrition and healthcare extensively in university and in my day to day life. I have always had an interest in Entheogenic plants. I have traveled to Peru and Colombia and have been a part of a few traditional ceremonies in the area. I have always gardened growing the basics to some things not so basic. I love my Gogi berry plants. I am currently growing Nicotania Rustica, some Lions mane Mushrooms, San pedro cactus, and many many other plants. I love novel and fun plants that can be a challenge to grow. I find that when a seed first sprouts up is the most rewarding thing ever. I would love to get to know this community and those in it. I am hoping to expand my home garden to include some more mystical and fun plants to study and grow.

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
Re: mike777 intro post
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 06:23:39 PM »

Welcome, I hope you find this community helpful and rewarding. Botany, healthcare, and nutrition... Sounds like a couple of us Michaels here 😉

Yves0071

• Happy Mandrake breeder - South West France
Re: mike777 intro post
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 06:25:23 PM »

Hi,
Welcome!,
There is many peeple from around the world here
Yves
Mandrake breeder (Mandragora officinarum - autumnalis - caulescens)