Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Re structured water via water imploder and shungite  (Read 8010 times)

Cactiqueen

• Trading Score: +4
Re structured water via water imploder and shungite
« on: March 30, 2019, 10:26:44 PM »

Re structured water is a thing, i first learned how a water imploder can achieve this. It enable plants to use less water about 20% supposedly along with an increase in yeild

Then a year later I learned how Shungite itself can re structure water. Amazing! Saved myself $500 at least with that info. Then along with that Shungite powder mixed into the soil supposedly can achieve a huge increase in yeild. Very interesting indeed I’ll have to put this to the test ASAP

I can provide a you tube link about shungite that’s very interesting also simply search water imploder ok google or preferably not google I use bing lol

ONandONandON

• Trading Score: +76
  • Looking 4 Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Spp.
Re: Re structured water via water imploder and shungite
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 05:06:41 AM »

water imploder? just tell me! or post utube videos..

..water memory is kind of similar, pretty interesting !

we all come from the garden and to it we shall return

Cactiqueen

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 05:26:58 AM »

You tube videos it is! Lol I don’t fully understand the science so i cannot myself explain

It’s awesome tho

Cactiqueen

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 06:27:05 AM »

http://www.fractalfield.com/superimploder/

https://m.

http://www.theimploder.com/

There’s a few diff guys who make water imploders

The shungite video covers a lot of diff stuff but eventually toward the end it covers using shungite to achieve the same effects as the water imploder for much cheaper which was awesome news to me

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:29:11 AM by Cactiqueen »

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 06:02:07 AM »

The rice experiment is interesting. I would like to see this done several ways. It's implied that the words are the cause in differences. Perhaps it's the tone he's saying the words or his intent while saying them that's creating the effects. I'm curious as to how the results would change if he agressively said 'thankyou' or say 'I hate you' in a sweet or nice way. Even more interesting would be if the results could be replicate if he just thought the words 'at' the glasses.

I would absolutly LOVE to see all of these experiments replicated on a large scale in scientific fashion with a control, larger sample size, etc.

Botanicus

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +163
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 01:40:42 PM »

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
"We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we garden"

Cactiqueen

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 06:04:56 PM »

People always want proof and evidence but what most of those people fail to realize is that what they truly seek is to deny truth. They wish to find a reason why supposed information is NOT true. Rather than the contrary, only when faced with no other possibilities will they believe. These people do not have a lot of faith and chances are high they’re religious imo.

Proof proof proof, that’s how they get you. Try to take a picture of “orgone” energy. Most people can’t. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exists. It just means to me imo that there is a large field of “science” that is unseen and that’s where the magic happens.

All these prove it type of people need to prove it to themselves so your own research. But that’s the thing if you research to prove something wrong you always will find information to discredit it no matter the topic. Perspective my friends... perspective.. we must learn to control our perspective rather than have it implanted within us uncontrollably.

Ever seen an avacado NOT get that brown layer in the fridge after cutting it? Every time an avacado gets that brown layer... most people cut it off and toss it... shungite can prevent that.

All electrical wires have a magnetic field around them. That field rotates and has direction. This is known it’s not debatable look it up. The field rotated counter clockwise in all devices known to man this day in age. That means it’s abrasive to our own magnetic fields which rotate the opposite direction clockwise. This combination creates cell death. Tesla wound his coils the right way so this did not happen. That’s why his machines did not wear old they still work like the day they were created and turned on. What I just described basically IS planned obsolescence. Tesla knew magnetic fields that rotated counter clockwise were entropic. And that when a coil was wound the right way itforms a negatropic field

Play with Shungite and prove it to yourself I dare you. Get a voltage and an amperage meter and splice Shungite into a circuit see what happens I don’t need to prove it you cause I’ve already proven it to myself you see :)