Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Finally got some time to post  (Read 2702 times)

ciderspace

Finally got some time to post
« on: August 24, 2018, 08:21:04 PM »

Hi everyone, Ive been a member for a while but just dont have the time to post on forums very often. Im a member of another one under a different name. Dont do any social media stuff really. On a long train journey today so seized the opportunity because I feel that my future relationship with psychedelics will become increasingly focussed on growing the relevant plants, rather than acquiring dried material for analysis as Ive mostly done in the past.

This fits in with my general way of life, in which I try to grow or make many essential items myself, mainly relating to food and shelter. So I grow as many vegetables as possible on a limited amount of land leased from the local council, brew my own beer and wine, go through phases of making yoghurt, keffir, kombucha etc., and now am in my second year growing cacti (san pedro, torch, achuma) and acacia (acuminata, narrow phyllode) from seed in the not ideal English climate. I do a fair bit of building work too, trying to make use of traditional materials such as lime.

Anyway times running out again, so thats my brief intro. Id like to start growing a lot more entheo type plants, so hopefully will be able to obtain seeds and share growing experiences here. Got quite a few interesting heirloom veg seeds to trade or give away, also mapacho which self seeded last year and now grows all over my plot as a weed! Soon be seeding time for that again...