Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: hey all  (Read 1937 times)

scrambledMeggs

hey all
« on: March 25, 2018, 10:17:58 PM »

hello everyone, i grow a variety of different plants, indoors and outdoors. I have lots of cactus, 4 varieties of San Pedro (which i hope to get cuttings from end of this year), and lots of mammilaria, some golden barrel, and balloon. I have 3 large psychotria alba, which i have successfully cloned twice and am working on more. I grow 3 different morning glories outside, and try and do a good job of letting them thrive while not ruining my other plants. I just got my first salvia divinorum cutting a couple weeks ago, still in water, some roots going, just waiting another week or 2 to put it in a pot. Working on more from my friend who has several large plants.

i can share lots of morning glory seeds, have gotten a lot the last couple years, and hopefully later this year will have a good amount of salvia clones. also am constantly working on new p. alba clones so usually have rooted leaf cuttings all the time.

new additions to my outdoor garden this year will be wild dagga and valerian. the dagga should go well and i could have seeds later this year, the valerian will be another year i think before i can propagate or harvest. i will probably have extra seeds though.

SKUNK

• Trading Score: +69
Re: hey all
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 02:54:31 AM »

Welcome to Share The Seeds, Hope you enjoy your stay around here..
The best time to plant seeds was 5 years ago; the next best time is right now!

Inyan

• Trading Score: +28
  • Find what makes you happy and do it.
Re: hey all
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 04:25:46 AM »

Always good to see new faces
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.