Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Thank you, teachers (an ode for education)  (Read 1866 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Thank you, teachers (an ode for education)
« on: February 19, 2017, 06:51:16 AM »

Today, i told a friend i knew from highschool some advice... They're addicted to drugs like meth and heroin; and so i ensured they are equipped with as much information as they can get that will help them to overcome Meth and Heroin addiction while also dealing with a nicotine addiction, failing kidneys, and all this shit at the age of 17. this is one example of the result of a neglected or understaffed or struggling education system.

In the United States of America; we have a poverty problem we don't often talk about. I am forever grateful for everything i have now as an American. I am happy. But, as always i still worry so I give to any educator this message; thank you for doing a shitty job. Please; if you or a student you know; perhaps a brother or a son or etc.. You, please try to convince or persuade or ask someone to tell those teachers thank you.

They do a difficult job; while the children growing up struggle with a number of issues, while the school sets up salad bars on one end with filth on the other and no simple "forcing" you to eat the better food; maybe even by making real homemade soup or real homemade salad; and maybe not forcing, but certainly creatively coercing people to eat better.

While the parents go off to work the kid goes off to a school with bullies and apathetic teachers; its this kind of depression so don't let anyone tell you that you won't make it, don't let anyone tell you that you're foolish for trying, and don't let any fucking abusiveness get you in the bitter end. You get that alcoholic abusive parent off the booze, you get that smoker off the tobacco because you know its killing your dad or mom, you get these things in order; i don't care who i'm speaking to...

If we are to raise smarter and smarter people then we need to wise up man.

(small edit)

the foundation starts by slight adjustments... then the bright future we idolize and want; appears. Then, we all live off into the next life. Please; whoever you are, take a moment to think about that. All this time we waste.. all these lessons

(even another small edit, again) yep.

Love you guys <3 this Share The Seeds thing means alot to me; its basically empowerment.

(the last edit, people may comment now their thanks; maybe even experience(s) )

-Peace, Love, Reason, and Liberty (by extension, prosperity!)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:37:31 AM by Mr. seeds »
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...