Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A personal manifesto  (Read 2190 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
A personal manifesto
« on: December 21, 2016, 03:00:25 AM »

I am willing to sacrifice anything for the things and people I love. I'm willing to fight anyone who hurts my loved ones and use my powerful sense of defense; in a way this would just be revenge- which isn't.. my "way". I always prefer if people just leave each other alone; at least as far as killing each other.

So... here is my manifesto; I will only resort to revenge in the event that my most closest loved ones are harmed.. I will however; remain extremely peaceful until that time. With that said, I will destroy anyone who hurts MY loved ones. I will help anyone if asked.. I will sacrifice MY life for that. So... depending on YOUR collective actions my fates sealed. I trust you, I trust what happens; don't stab me in the back as a friend, an enemy, or a fellow human. I've been trying to choose self defense and peace as a result of how this world works; people all over the world treat each other like crap... So.. hate no one; not even people who hurt you or people you simply don't "like"; respect and consideration goes a long way... If you do that you let your sense and reason vanish. You let your "demons" "possess" you; if that makes sense.

Do not let that happen. Don't let petty things get in your way. You can be extremely heroic. You can do anything you set your mind toward. I trust the future. But hey; you can't blame anyone person if shit hits the fan lol.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Ian Morris

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +52
Re: A personal manifesto
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 04:58:32 AM »

Just gonna leave this here...
https://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Principle_of_non-aggression

and back away slowly... ignore the shit from Stefan Molyneux tho

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Re: A personal manifesto
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 07:49:13 PM »

lol, i'm kinda joking; sort of.... lol Wild craziness I have too much of...
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...