Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A final farewell to the community...  (Read 8899 times)

sporehead

• Trading Score: +85
A final farewell to the community...
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:35:24 AM »

[This post was made by a close friend of sporehead/morbiddoctor, to allow his online friends to send well-wishes and their goodbyes]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the morning of 11/16/2016, Sporehead (AKA morbiddoctor) left us. This has come as a shock to his friends and family, as he has made great strides to deal with his struggle with drug use to try to find some sense of normalcy in this world. Unfortunately, the substance that allowed him to stay here also helped him leave. It is with great sorrow that I am posting this farewell in his honor.

Sporehead is an amazing, unique individual who is a beacon that brought so many beautiful people together. His love for his family and friends is palpable and everyone who met him were immediately drawn to him. He lived life in search of something to love and ground himself. He found many hobbies along the way, and took great strides to learn as much as he could and share it with the people he chose to surround himself with.

I would just like to plead to anyone who may be struggling with depression, self-acceptance or any other mental or health issues to tell someone before you take your life. Sporehead had so many friends that would have come to his aid, but his actions were impulsive, quick and silent. We will all truly miss him and all of our future experiences that will never be.

On behalf or Sporehead, I would like to thank everyone in this community for their support and all of the time we have shared together.

Farewell, and good luck on all of your journeys!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are willing to take any donations on his behalf to help pay for funeral expenses and pay for family and friends that can not afford the $1000+ travel expenses to attend the funeral. We appreciate any help, regardless of how much. This is not required, and will be just as happy to receive replies to this post.

Thank you for your support!

BTC Donations: 1CZgYHJ2hN8xFSRKgLh7Mt7gtLVNjTjySH

If anyone is willing to share any stories, or just leave a personal message I will pass them on to his family and friends.

mike-ologist

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +8
  • seeds bring life, and i bring seeds
Re: A final farewell to the community...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 05:41:11 AM »

May his beautiful soul find paradise. He was a friend, a mentor, and a great person through and through. He will forever be missed.
The injustices of our world are great in power and number,but they exist only to teach you.They teach you to be kind when you see cruelty,to love when you see hatred.We are the yin to the world's yang

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 06:30:31 AM »

Rest in peace beautiful soul.  :'(

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:03:43 AM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 07:21:40 AM »

In pace requiescat,
-Mangrove
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 05:53:25 PM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

mj

• Trading Score: +54
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 07:33:04 AM »

Very sorry to hear this sad news. Sporehead helped me to start growing with my first bag of spawn just this past May, he provided a lot of his time holding my hand while I was learning what to do and what not to do. I will do my best to pay forward the help and kindness that Sporehead provided to me to help others the way way he helped me. May he have found the place he wanted to be in now. Regards and condolences to his family. mj.

AcaciaAve

• West Coast Zone 8b
  • Trading Score: +166
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 10:33:25 AM »

Very beautiful being
This is unreal
I was seriously texting him a week ago
My heart goes out to him forever
Love you man
Grow Phalaris grass
Climb Acacia Trees

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 01:40:42 PM »

Sorry to hear about this brother you were a great dude! I thank you much for the trades we made and I hope you enjoyed attempting to grow the things I sent you! Hopefully your family will embrace your plants as memories of your persistent desire to understand the nature of what it is to be here. Glad we had the conversations we did via pm. I enjoyed your perspectives!

RIP bro! MP
Spreading love!

LIBERTYNY

• Trading Score: +85
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 06:44:05 AM »

Always sorry to hear such story's

But then im reminded how little we know about death, And how its just as likely they are in a better place, laughing at all us suckers still hear.

still my prayers will be for the family and friends that will be mourning.
III%

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 06:58:56 AM »

If sporehead understood how many people he touched in a positive way I would like to think he might have made a different choice. Saddened that he made the choice he did. May you find peace brother, wherever you are.

Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 08:41:23 AM »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:56:27 AM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 05:15:50 PM »

This is really sad news. Sporehead was a valuable member of our community and will be missed.

Thank you for letting us know, and please extend my warmest sympathies to his family and friends.

plantlight

• pl -- for short
  • Trading Score: +73
  • Invisible Man in a Fluorescent Suit
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 08:27:42 PM »

Shocked and saddened by this news.

RIP Sporehead.
"Nature is the great visible engine of creativity, against which all other creative efforts are measured.” - T. McKenna

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +172
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 03:55:14 AM »

RIP Sporehead :( :( :(

nikshaz

• Trading Score: +151
  • This is gods work, creation..just create ethically
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2016, 09:59:26 PM »

May his spirit find peace. :(
We are our own creators

The man with the seeds is the man indeed

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 08:48:43 PM »

I don't believe I had contact with him in my short time here, but I am saddened to hear we lost a well loved member of our community. I will keep his family and friends in my prayers.
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!
Pages: [1] 2