Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Kratom under attack again  (Read 25410 times)

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
Re: Kratom under attack again
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 01:37:01 PM »

Love the quote but I don't totally agree. I think were led by very cunning crooks whom are smarter than most normal people and that's how its got as ridiculous as it has. Perhaps Terrance knew this and that was a hidden joke in the quote. Calling them "the least" when in fact that's just to piss them off knowing they aren't but that's the way they make themselves appear to a lot of us cockroaches. Maybe I'm reading too deeply at the moment as I know the quote doesn't really suggest that ramble of mine.

Anyways another help the Kratom cause link:

http://www.americankratom.org/take_action
Spreading love!

FewTrueSeed

• Many Meiosis
  • Trading Score: +134
  • Fungophile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 01:48:13 PM by Tragicfalacygtr2 »
Never portray yourself to betray yourself, there is no I in self.

https://mycotek.org/index.php?members/fewtrueseed.1965/

SoulGrower

• Trading Score: +151
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2016, 03:26:00 PM »

^^ That gave me a good laugh  ;D
You don't have a soul
You are a soul
You have a body
C.S Lewis

SoulGrower

• Trading Score: +151
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2016, 04:10:37 PM »

A great reddit thread on at least one place to call with your complaint or send a letter.  With a great example of a letter.
Karen B. DeSalvo (Assistant Sectetary of Health)

"Contact the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (ASH)

Phone: 202-690-7694 Email: ASH@hhs.gov Postal Address: 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 716G Washington, DC 20201 Web Site: hxxp://www.hhs.gov/ash Media Inquiries: ashmedia@hhs.gov and 202-205-0143 Acting Assistant Secretary: Karen B. DeSalvo, M.D., M.P.H., M.Sc."
You don't have a soul
You are a soul
You have a body
C.S Lewis

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2016, 06:18:28 PM »

Just thought I'd share, a friend of mine who just got out of the Marines replied to a post I made on Facebook. It's encouraging that people who don't use it and don't know what it is are willing to stand up and fight with us!
I don't have a big audience, but some of my Facebook friends do and I've been posting articles and links like crazy all week, and I've had people sharing our cause. A big enough fuss will stop them, I believe it. We just have to keep fighting and getting the information out!
I've also contacted some local and national radio talk show hosts, asking them to read the articles and bring up the fight on air. So far I've heard nothing, but please guys, use every avenue available to get the word out. We're going to need national outrage in order to fight this corruption!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:20:35 PM by GrowerAndaShower »
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

plantlight

• pl -- for short
  • Trading Score: +73
  • Invisible Man in a Fluorescent Suit
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2016, 10:14:41 PM »

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. – Ayn Rand
"Nature is the great visible engine of creativity, against which all other creative efforts are measured.” - T. McKenna

LIBERTYNY

• Trading Score: +85
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 10:14:19 AM »

III%

modern

• Trading Score: +199
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 09:33:23 PM »

So just read the original article posted and they specifically wanna schedule Mitragyna speciosa and mitragynine. So if push comes to shove we can start spreading 'Kra thum khok'; Mitragyna hirsuta since they didn't ban Mitragyna sp. and active compound is mitraphylline. Javanica also has a different active, mitrajavine, so if we are able to get seeds or a plant into circulation.

DEA could just run just treat Mitragyna sp. as a blanket ban since mitraphylline and mitragnine are similar. I'm surprised they don't just ban everything under the analog act.

Some vendors will start selling kratom as these other sp. to try and surpass the law.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:21:24 PM by modern »
Best time to sow is 5 years ago...

plantlight

• pl -- for short
  • Trading Score: +73
  • Invisible Man in a Fluorescent Suit
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »

Or instead,  they could just ban life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness, get it all done in one fell swoop and be done with it.   :).

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood because of this whole situation.  Not that it affects me directly because kratom is way at the bottom of my list of things that matter to me.  Personal liberty and freedom of choice, however, is way at the top.

I hope for the sake of all who are personally affected that the ban does not take place as expected but at least gets put on hold if not outright stopped. 
"Nature is the great visible engine of creativity, against which all other creative efforts are measured.” - T. McKenna

Psylocke

• Curandero
  • Trading Score: +56
  • Howdy Y'all
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 02:56:11 AM »

How do they even have the authority to do this? Their function is supposed to be enforcement of existing laws, not legislation right?
Undergoing the formality of being alive.

LIBERTYNY

• Trading Score: +85
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 07:44:47 PM »

So what Mitragyna species looks most like the 'evil' spesoia ? ?

Im thinking Mitragyna javanica ? ?  But am not realy sure ?
III%

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2016, 08:36:50 PM »

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pharma-kratom-dea-patent/

Another good article on kratoms ban. Those bastards...
Spreading love!

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2016, 10:10:39 PM »

Shared on FB, along with every other article I've found on the ban. I post multiple times a day about Kratom. I will not give up this fight! my family has expressed frustration with my obsessive posting, because it fills up their news feeds. My response was "Share it, stop the ban, and I'll stop posting"  ;D
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:09:00 PM by MadPlanter »
Spreading love!

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2016, 01:19:28 PM »

When I can I'll post the newest development in the fight. A buddy of mine is a supplier and moderator of many Kratom sites. He and his group are working with Anonymous right now making a video on the whole thing. I saw the unfinished draft yesterday which I thought was great as is.

In other news the lawyers he's also working with are saying right now its a 50/50 chance.
Spreading love!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5