Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Mrs. Seeds wants to join but technology is being a total butt!  (Read 6133 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK

So i'm skyping with a close friend i'm currently in a relationship with and i told them about STS and they're trying to join but the one issue they're having is with the Anti-spam thing. They've assembled several images with no success. What might be the issue?
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Athena

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +176
Re: A Mrs. Seeds wants to join but technology is being a total butt!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 09:48:19 AM »

Have they tried refreshing/reloading the page, and then trying again? That usually fixes my problem.

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 01:41:30 PM »

It appears you are not alone in this problem. We'll see what we can do.

(No wonder we haven't had any new members for a while  :P )

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 04:57:14 PM »

You know I thought it was a bit odd that it's mid March and we haven't seen a rise in new members yet.

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 06:12:01 PM »

Alrighty :) i'll be sure to pass the info along! thanks guys, peace!
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 05:13:35 AM »

So she's still having some issues. she told me to share this cause this is what she said was the thing she kept running into. As she arranged the image she'd get this notification saying "The following errors were detected in your registration. Please correct them to continue:
The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again."

I have a screen shot she took that i can share with one of the mods in a pm if it would help?

(Edit) she also says that everything still has a green check mark saying that said name isn't taken and such in each field she fills out.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:16:39 AM by Mr. seeds »

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 12:49:16 PM »

We're working on it. Nobody tried to make a new account and had the same result. We had a problem with spam and I think this Captcha problem started then, but we weren't aware until you brought it up.

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 05:26:11 AM »

Alrighty, i'm glad to have helped :D

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 03:55:06 AM »

Be sure to let us know when its been fixed :) she's excited to join and was wondering about it since she hasn't been able to create an account yet. thanks again guys :) the mods jobs are greatly appreciated <3

nobody

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +335
  • Hidden Member Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 07:28:09 AM »

Fixed :)

nobody
¨At any time, you can turn on your computer, log into Facebook and watch humanity´s collective ego, mid masturbation¨.

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 02:54:01 AM »

Woot!!!  ;D