Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: [STS] RULES AND WARNING SYSTEM - IMPORTANT!!!  (Read 10876 times)

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
[STS] RULES AND WARNING SYSTEM - IMPORTANT!!!
« on: July 17, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »

Hello all,

Share the Seeds has been open for over a month now, and I think the balance of these weeks is extremely positive. We are slowly building up a good quality member base, many new topics and features have been added to the forum, and above all - seeds are already travelling around the world thanks to STS users.

Some of you have expressed hopes of seeing many more new members joining the site, and already registered members becoming more active, so the community will grow up to be better and better. This is of course a shared goal for both members and staff, and in order to have a great community that will thrive for a very long time, there's another essential requirement: safety and legality.

After these few weeks warming up, I want to leave here a firm reminder of the core STS Community Rules. (Last update: 25/07/13)

1. No Trading Illegal Materials. Legal live plants, legal viable seeds and gardening tools or equipment are encouraged for trading between users. Other materials such as dry plant matter, non-viable seeds, extracts or preparations are not acceptable materials for trade.

2. No Discussion of Illegal Activities. This includes topics like trading or smuggling illegal goods and materials, and discussions about procuring, preparing or consuming scheduled compounds.

3. No Extraction Talk. Discussing methods of extraction of psycho-active substances from plant materials is not allowed in STS.

4. No Buying or Selling. Please keep money out of the talk. In the case you have to discuss the covering of shipping costs, do it privately.

I want to stress particularly numbers 2 and 3. I'm aware that many STS members have used other online communities where discussion about extraction, preparation and use of psycho-actives may not be an issue, but this is not the case with Share the Seeds.

Talk about consumption of scheduled substances, or discussion of processes to extract and prepare psycho-active compounds from plant sources are not allowed in STS.

Users infringing this rule will be issued a warning. Several warnings, or simply one warning due to a serious enough violation, can and will remove community rights to the offending user, and repeated failures to follow the rules will inevitably result in indefinite suspension of the account.

I'm sure you all understand these are necessary measures to ensure the safety and continuity of Share the Seeds, and I'm confident you will easily keep them in mind when posting, sharing and talking to other members.

Thank you all and best wishes,

Mandrake

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 02:53:51 PM by . »