Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Languages ? Polish ?  (Read 6500 times)

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Languages ? Polish ?
« on: December 13, 2015, 03:34:28 PM »

Does anyone on here speak and especially read or write polish ?

I am asking because I discovered, thanks to the EU, I can theoretically buy cheap BS free heirloom, gardening supplies and fertiliser that no one wants to sell anymore since Paris, from Poland. Just it also appears polish people are not much of what the British call "english language submissives" also for reasons that remain subject to speculation they aren't very fond of german either.

So I am asking if someone could translate the usual negotiations like "How much will international shipping be, how do you want your payment ..." And so on.

Also I believe it is possible that I am not the only one running in communicative issues when trying to source plant seeds as plants are distributed globally just like languages are. So I encourage everyone to request or offer help with theese issues here.

I will also offer what I can do for you, I can translate what you need in / from languages German, Finnish, French, English (Chinese).
Praise is mandatory.

Stonehenge

• Trading Score: +53
Re: Languages ? Polish ?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 06:43:12 PM »

Try google translate or one of the other services. Its free and you don't have to repay the favor.

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: Languages ? Polish ?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 07:15:51 PM »

I will if I dont find someone who can give it any grater aesthetical value than google will do :D
Praise is mandatory.