Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: I'm in pain  (Read 8621 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: +13
  • JSK
I'm in pain
« on: November 11, 2015, 06:53:27 AM »

I feel as though i've been terribly hurt. If you ever have a close friend who you love, please care for them and hold onto them.

...that's all i wanted to say.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

plantlight

• pl -- for short
  • Trading Score: +73
  • Invisible Man in a Fluorescent Suit
Re: I'm in pain
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:37:18 PM »

I feel as though i've been terribly hurt. If you ever have a close friend who you love, please care for them and hold onto them.

...that's all i wanted to say.
Take care Mr. Seeds, better times are ahead.  I've made it my motto to love and care for others but I've come to believe it's best not to hold on.

All things change, nothing lasts! It's this realization that allows me to put times of suffering into perspective.

May your suffering be short and your days of joy be very very long!
The best to you,
PL
"Nature is the great visible engine of creativity, against which all other creative efforts are measured.” - T. McKenna

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 09:29:00 PM »

Dont worry, be happy, Mr. Seeds,

its easy as that: If you can change things, change them and dont worry, if you can not change them, dont worry, it wont get you anywhere.

Happiness usually is found in the small and simple things. Personally, its especially the beauty that lies in basically all things that makes me happy on darkest days :)
Praise is mandatory.

steveoi812

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 11:21:44 PM »

healing vibes to you and yours buddy....let your memories flow and remember only the positive...big huggz

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 07:22:54 PM »

Thanks guys <3 it's that i had a very close friend and we never talk and it has affected me greatly and especially in the time i posted this. I appreciate the kindness guys.

peace and love <3
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...