Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: haven't been online in a while; how's everyone?  (Read 3502 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
haven't been online in a while; how's everyone?
« on: May 17, 2015, 06:28:27 PM »

i've been really busy and haven't had the chance to update the conditions of my plants or contribute to the community. how is everyone? i've missed you guys. i checked STS a few times hoping for a message but no one's messaged me lately. it's coolio's though :)

i've been pretty good though :)
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
Re: haven't been online in a while; how's everyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 06:31:32 PM »

Hi! Nice to see ya around again. Just wondered where you'd gone to the other day.  :)

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:31:59 PM »

Heya Mr. Seeds,

Good to see ya! I hope your plants are doing well. Looking forward to seeing your updates.

Be on the lookout for a cacti seed giveaway
;D
Hcc

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 12:27:49 AM »

thanks guys! i will happyconacti! :) also most the plants are doing really well. i'm fairly disappointed in my z. calea failure though; all four plants didn't come up yet. i'm also still fairly sad about my kratom issues as well. but besides that the argeria nervosa, morning glory, klip dagga, and what might be syrian rue seem to be doing good. one of them might also be intoxicating mint but i'm not really sure lol. i didn't label any of them which has created quite a bit of confusion lol.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...