Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: "cowspiracy the sustainability secret"  (Read 3611 times)

Roze

• Trading Score: +210
  • After winter, trees are relieved.
"cowspiracy the sustainability secret"
« on: December 17, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »

"Cowspiracy may be the most important film made to inspire saving the planet"

"A documentary that will rock and inspire the environmental movement"

This are some  quotes about this fantastic documentary, a truly  eye-opening about how Animal agriculture is the leading cause of deforestation, water consumption and pollution. This industry is responsible for more greenhouse gases than the transportation industry, and is a primary driver of rainforest destruction, species extinction, habitat loss, topsoil erosion, ocean “dead zones,” and virtually every other environmental ill. Yet it goes on, almost entirely unchallenged.

Trust me, after watching this your opinion about ecology never will be the same!

8.9 rating on the imdb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3302820/

The film that environmental organizations don't want you to see!
Be weird.  Be random.   Be who you are.

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +172
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
Re: "cowspiracy the sustainability secret"
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 11:27:53 PM »

I personally have had this stance on this industry for quite awhile as well. Thank you for posting this documentary! Now I have something to show the people who debate me over why cattle farms are so bad for the environment lol.

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
Re: "cowspiracy the sustainability secret"
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 12:43:48 AM »

Unfortunately my internet device won't allow me to watch videos. However I am extremely aware of our ecological crisis. I did watch a documentary by Silvia Earl called Mission Blue that was centered on the oceans. It talks about how serious this problem has become. Its time people! Learn how to take care of yourself for real! Nobody's gonna wipe your ass but yourself! Our world of lies is gonna fall apart here soon. Good thing most people at STS are acquainted with growing things!
Spreading love!