Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: hey there  (Read 6693 times)

onion

• Trading Score: +44
  • Why?
hey there
« on: September 25, 2013, 02:58:16 AM »

Just a quick intro. ...  I like plants.  Over the years I've been able to build up a nice little collection.  I'm hoping to connect with other plant enthusiasts here, share seeds and plants, and hopefully add to my collection. I look forward to getting to know folks here. ..  :)
How?

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +101
  • Hibernating
Re: hey there
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 03:10:19 AM »

Welcome to the forum onion. If you fill out your grow/share/wish lists on your profile page other members will be able to more easily trade with you. :)

Mind if I ask what plants you have in your collection?

gator

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +12
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:28:51 AM »

I'm hoping to connect with other plant enthusiasts here, share seeds and plants, and hopefully add to my collection. I look forward to getting to know folks here. ..  :)

You've come to the right place. I haven't been here long, but have had a great experience, and have grown my collection considerably in the past few weeks.

onion

• Trading Score: +44
  • Why?
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:48:40 AM »

Yeah. .. I'll get the grow/share/wish list filled out once I figure out where that is. .. :o

I've got a number of different trichs, acacia confusa and acuminata, mitragyna speciosa, silene capensis, salvia divinorum, calea ternifolia, psychotria viridis, alba, and poeppigiana, mucuna pruriens, banisteriopsis caapi, incarvillea sinensis, voacanga africana, moringa oleifera and stelopatella, etc...

How?

Greentoe

• Trading Score: +240
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 03:56:12 AM »

Sounds like a nice collection you have there. Welcome to STS, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +101
  • Hibernating
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 04:26:07 AM »

mitragyn speciosa nicce. You're the first person I've seen on here growing kratom other than myself. How big is it?

olyd88

• Fallen Angel
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +8
  • always positive!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 04:46:45 AM »

Hi, Welcome to STS ! please enjoy and contribute, one more thing is i like to eat onion  ;D LOL
Holy Family Ethnobotanical Garden Sdn.Bhd(2018-2030)