Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Heyo!  (Read 5028 times)

Konifer

• USDA Zone 7b
Heyo!
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:46:47 PM »

Hello good people of STS! I've come here from the Nexus, so some of you might already know me. But for those of you who don't, I'm a rookie gardener interested in growing my own entheogenic garden one day. I have nothing to contribute just yet, but I plan to whenever I have some seeds to share. I may be able to trade some Passiflora incarnata seeds later this year, however.

When I grow my garden, I'll be more than happy to share whatever seeds I have at my disposal!

Personally, I'd like to grow these plants this year:
Acacia acuminata, obtusifolia, maidenii
Phalaris aquatica, brachystachys (sp?)
Trichocereus bridgesii, peruvianus, pachanoi
Turbina corymbosa
Brugmansia candida, sanguinea
Salvia divinorum

I live in USDA zone 7b, for those who are interested.

Anyway... It's good to be here, and I look forward to talking to you guys!  :P
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:59:39 PM by Konifer »
Check out my profile!

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
Re: Heyo!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:39:18 PM »

Welcome to STS Legit!!!

Glad to see you join. And don't worry if you have nothing to contribute just yet. Many people come here to get their collection started and then later on they're able to help out others.  Thus feeding the cycle and recruiting more new gardeners. Hehe.  (Nice avatar btw)

Also, You may want to switch up your name a bit (if it's the same as on the nexus) since they ask that we don't use the same username here and there for safety reasons. And check out the FAQ and rules to get aquainted with the site's attitude and rules ect...

Thanks for joining and Welcome to STS!
Cactus = Life

Konifer

• USDA Zone 7b
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 10:25:17 PM »

Ah, didn't know that. How do I change my name? I'm not particularly fond of it, it was just a name from one of my WoW alts that stuck lol

I just figured it would be handy to let people know who I am on here, since the Nexus is the only forum I'm a member of (besides this one). I like those folk! :)

Aside from that... It's good to know I'm not the only newbie gardener here. I'll be sure to be more active from now on!
Check out my profile!

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 12:02:19 AM »

Hi Legit,

Welcome to STS. Looking forward to sharing with you.

FP

Seed Collector

• Slow but reliable
  • Trading Score: +93
  • Oklevueha Native American Church Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 12:21:37 AM »

Hey Legit, I'm also glad to see that you joined; welcome to STS  8)

I look forward to sharing, and then trading with you.

How do I change my name?

PM Mandrake, the most active administrator, and ask him to change your pseudonym.

AcaciaAve

• West Coast Zone 8b
  • Trading Score: +166
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 02:38:04 AM »

Hola Legit, new also. Would like to help you out with your P. Brachystachys patch.  Have seeds from France that are frost tolerant as seedlings.  Great germinators.  Faster growing than Canadian strains.  Am also in Zone 7b so you know these be good.  8)
Grow Phalaris grass
Climb Acacia Trees

Konifer

• USDA Zone 7b
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 03:33:54 AM »

Hola Legit, new also. Would like to help you out with your P. Brachystachys patch.  Have seeds from France that are frost tolerant as seedlings.  Great germinators.  Faster growing than Canadian strains.  Am also in Zone 7b so you know these be good.  8)

That would be very helpful! Frost tolerance is always a good thing as well. NC's crazy weather... ::)
I will send you a PM, and I'll be sure to keep you in mind for when I have some seeds to share! :)
Check out my profile!