Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: The intro... Catara.... there’s not enough roooooom  (Read 2001 times)

Vixineve010204

The intro... Catara.... there’s not enough roooooom
« on: March 05, 2019, 05:24:42 AM »

Good Evening.... I’m Cat, I live in the Green Triangle... on the Orara End, but my family’s original homes were Never Never... and Mount Warning....grew up round Blavk mountain running around in the bush and swimming in the Nymboida River and it’s tributaries ... I’m a bush babie...and all of my family and friends call me feral... in the most loving way.... lol....I am a horticulturist...hothouse technician, propagation hybridisation and cultivar teacher...supivisor....trainer .... and spent alottta time setting up and maintaining berry crops in Coffs ... and running my polytunnels on hydroponic systems, for commercial markets.... but now I am focused on collecting cultivars and chemovars and testing their composition and potential uses, and propogating for others to enjoy and grow.... I have everyone I know hunting through their gardens and every garden they see for new and interesting things, and hoarding Materials for me to grow and prop....I am constantly pushing remedies and information about my plants to anyone who has interest..... my favourite project thus far has  been my involvment in a uni study on chemovars of lemon myrtle.... and collecting info on successful propagation techniques across the variation and growth rates, my facility was beautiful and I had tonnes of associates to bounce ideas off....it set me on this new course of interest and I am now on a ethnobotanicle mission to discover old and new information to share....