Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: help!  (Read 3018 times)

berserkerofoden

• Looking to expand my garden and make friends
help!
« on: May 22, 2015, 12:00:24 AM »

Hi every one. I got three beauty heirloom tomatoes "Beef Steak" and they are not looking so hot. I just moved to a north facing apartment . They have been here maybe five days max. I'm just wondering if they are not getting enough light. The temps have been cool at night but not close to freezing. I got them in promix.  I haven't watered them in a few days but the top layer of soil is dryish but few inches down its still damp. Don't want to over water them. I have a led I can put them under but don't want to shock them possibly from the intense light. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks everyone.
The giant in front of us is not as big as the gods within us

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: help!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 12:22:52 AM »

To me it doesnt look like light, either drough or cold, or something exotic like fungal attack (unlikely on all at once or something). Light would cause the stalks to lengthen until the plant looks like it should have way more dense foilage and might even fall over.
Praise is mandatory.

berserkerofoden

• Looking to expand my garden and make friends
Re: help!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 01:10:29 AM »

Ya I figured lack of light would make them leggy. Maybe they got to cold last night. I'll start bringing them in just to be safe. Thxs bc
The giant in front of us is not as big as the gods within us