Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: hello friends!! been a while  (Read 4014 times)

steveoi812

• Trading Score: +13
hello friends!! been a while
« on: January 11, 2016, 06:03:09 AM »

first and foremost...apologies for an extended hiatus..the holidays took a lot out of me emotionally...been spending wayyyy too much time at the nook reforming old friendships and trying to be a more active poster..BUT with that being said...I feel like poo poo for forgetting about sts for a couple of weeks...and I hope this message finds all of you guys well...and in good spirits...not much going on in the garden as of right now...temps are about 15f outside and getting colder by the second. I DID sprout some roots on a trich bridge monstrose penis reverted crest that was only about an inch and a half long....and came from 2500 miles away! So im stoked about that. Trying to get my seed collection going strong by march nor while im at it MORE GOOD NEWS. There was a giant patch of shitty shrubs and trees behind the house that took 4 hours of sun away from the back yard. It was recently cut down by the town and this year will be ideal in the backyard to get a raised bed going of all of our favorite plants! Really looking forward to getting and sharing all I can with you guys once some action starts going...In the mean time Im going to lurk and read all I can here at STS....hope you guys are great...wanted to check in and let you all know I was thinking about you and hope the holidays were great for all of you guys!! NOW COME ON SPRING!!!

oi812

mj

• Trading Score: +54
Re: hello friends!! been a while
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 10:29:34 AM »

hey Steve: like they say at the twelve step meetings "keep coming back" good to see you here. Best regards mj.

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »

It works if you work it?

Welcome back!

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 06:07:45 PM »

:D

It's good to have you here Steve-o

steveoi812

• Trading Score: +13
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 11:29:43 PM »

Thanks so much you guys...as soon as I can find some cheap t5s Ill have some awesome stuff to share with you guys..until then read read read read!!

Thanks for the love folks... = )

steveo loves yall <3