Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Grief and Mourning  (Read 4823 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Grief and Mourning
« on: November 13, 2016, 09:23:10 AM »

Denial.
Anger.
Depression.
Bargaining.
Relief.
Denial.

My dad has degenerative bone disease, terminal emphazema, dementia, depression, and autism.

Pain.
Anger.
Pain.
Bargaining.
Anger.
Claustrophobia.
Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain.
Trouble.
Fear.
Doubt.
Isolation.
Heartache.
Hollow.
Horrible.
Hate.
I Hate Myself.
I want to die..

... If you have someone that you love know you have a choice to cherish the time you have with them. Because at any second they can leave you.

I love you dad, I hope that I make you proud one day; long after you're gone.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:27:46 AM by Mr. seeds »
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• JSK
Re: Grief and Mourning
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:29:05 AM »

My heart is breaking. I may not be around for some time. I love you all. For what that's worth...
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 09:40:02 AM »

Dad, I have so much that I want to do in life. I want you to stop worrying about me and start worrying about having one or two or three or four last days or a last year or a last generation. That's why I wanted you to quit smoking, eat better, take walks with me, and go over family and friends to visit. I wanted to slowly encourage you to find your way in a sea of sadness and hatred and come to dry land.

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 09:57:28 AM »

I think this belongs in a journal (or at the very least in a therapist's office), not on an open forum dedicated to sharing and trading plants along with all the knowledge and teachings they have to offer via cultivation of self and plantae.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 10:00:29 AM »

These masterpieces may help you cope with your loss, though!  8)

(Parabol-Parabola)

(pay close attention to Wings for Marie Parts 1 & 2, 10,000 days in the fire)

(this entire album is fucking fantastic for grieving process--helped me with my traumas and whatnot)

(listen. to. this.)

(all of my gramps are six feet deep; trust me, homie, life goes on. Keep your chin up; Karma is a cubic--it goes both ways; you'll get your due pay-out in due time. Meanwhile, reflect on the kitties titties. Remember and cherish the past. Don't get caught up in present day melania-drama and keep rowing on through hell and into the future both eyes glued to that green light of heavenly self-acceptance and self-liberation. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy the life he gave to you.)

Keep it kosher, yo,
-Mangrove
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:09:23 AM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Mr. seeds

• JSK
peace
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 03:54:49 PM »

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 11:01:13 PM »

In pace requiescat,
-Mangrove

FewTrueSeed

• Many Meiosis
  • Trading Score: +134
  • Fungophile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 01:17:23 AM »

I want to say that i too have felt this way before. The Buddha says that life is suffering. He is correct. How else are we to recognize truth, beauty, and love without knowing loss and pain first. Some may be so foolish as to fly too close to the sun. But the wise man knows that from rock bottom you can only look up. The strongest of all warriors are these two- Time and Patience. It takes fortitude to stand still. May peace be with you. FTS
Never portray yourself to betray yourself, there is no I in self.

https://mycotek.org/index.php?members/fewtrueseed.1965/